• Jun 2011

Bigkarch died years ago

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by ozzy69
      Bigkarch died years ago
      Yeah I used to talk to him fairly often by pm. Many times he made little sense because he was drunk. He drank a lot of whiskey and shot test until his liver gave out. I honestly don’t know if he worked out, maybe in his younger days.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• ozzy69
        Assistant Admin
        • Jun 2011

I was gonna say the same thing. But didn’t want to speak ill of him.

I’m 99 percent sure he wasn’t working out and was drinking himself to death

It was his online life that kept him going.

Comment

• ThorsBanhammer
          VET
          • Nov 2022

This thread sure has brought back some memories. Its crazy how anonymous people on the internet affect your life.

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by liftsiron
            Let's make a list of fallen iron brothers.

I'll start with adjos and iron addict, although I didn't know either really well, I knew them by their posts for years.

A few that I knew real well and considered friends.
            Masswithclass, Iron fist and incredible hawk.
            This thread went up shortly after I joined, not sure how I missed it.

I took a trip through memory lane on this one, mainly for AJ (ajdos / Adrain Jordan) but karch and shine were in there too.

Aj was one of the very few people I got to know and who knew me around these forums. There is probably a handful or less.

I was on staff at his board HCM until there was no way to pay the bills. We just didn't have the info after he passed. After his bust and he went to jail, which by the way he says dred was the snitch, I kept up with him in there till he got out. I was able sent him shit even if he didn't want it. He was just proud, I know the feeling, I wouldn't want people to send me stuff if I was in there either. He was on probation when he passed away. He was clean as far as aas drug tests were concerned but he was repping for a pep company over at pro m and was on mucho peps. Not saying peps were the culprit here.

His pic is at the bottom.

Karch was a trip, we were both on staff together at meso a good 20 years ago. He definitely wasn't hiding his alcohol problem. Now, he's the reason I don't post when I'm drinking, lol He was a good dude if you ever had the chance to have any conversations with him, pretty smart too. At one time he had a legal forum in just about every board that had some traffic.

At first shine and I didn't get along. We got under each other's skin quite frequently. At one point, we would argue, and he would go ban me from everyplace he was a mod so I would ban him from everyplace I was a mod. Places we were on staff together we would just have to deal with it In the end though, we got along pretty well.
            Attached Files

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

AJ was a great man and he went through so much. RIP.

Not sure if any of you know of someone called Push50 on any forum he recently passed.
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• jrod
                • Jun 2010

Seems like not long ago when Bass was posting. Now he’s on this list.

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

This is going to be a difficult thread as some of us might end up here with enough time…

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by jrod
                    This is going to be a difficult thread as some of us might end up here with enough time…
                    Oh no doubt about that. We all leave some sort of mark :-)
                    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Paramuscle
                      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by ozzy69
                      Bigkarch died years ago
                      BK was a solid dude and I talked with him pretty regularly until it got out of hand and then he just disappeared and then I heard he passed. I hated to watch that happen. I liked him.

~PM

Comment

• rocco-x
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2009

Wow, ajdos...a name I haven't heard in many years. Yeah he was a good guy, talked with him briefly thru pm when his board was running. Always helpful, especially when it came to source issues. Was a truly sad day to learn of his untimely passing.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by rocco-x
                          Wow, ajdos...a name I haven't heard in many years. Yeah he was a good guy, talked with him briefly thru pm when his board was running. Always helpful, especially when it came to source issues. Was a truly sad day to learn of his untimely passing.
                          He certainly was a great guy with a good mind.

His board hardcore-mass is sadly no longer and it had so much knowledge...what a shame it could not be saved.

Comment

Working...