Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

The Georgian Hulk!

So for those that don't follow, Larry Wheels has been pursuing the world of arm wrestling the past 6 months. He's been training in Dubai all this time, and has had many world class arm wrestlers come over and train with them, including Devon Larratt, and currently Michael Todd.

And now, one of the arm wrestling GOATS, the Georgian Hulk (LEVAN SAGINASHVILI), is over there training with them. He has never lost a match. This guy is 6'2 and 360 lbs, with 23" guns, 20" forearms, 10" wrists and hands like grizzly paws.

The Hulk puts on a display of strength in arm wrestling lifts/training that is amazing - using weights that bury Larry and Todd. Good stuff if you wanna witness some brute power outside of traditional bb'er/pl'er lifts.

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Larry wheels is fckn strong. He’s put on some size since one of his last videos I’ve seen which was likely one someone posted here a while ago

The Georgian Hulk is a fckn mountain. Simple as that haha

Comment

• Dakota
      VET
      • Feb 2017

I always enjoy these. Awesome power.
      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Huge and strong.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

Big dudes

Comment