X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Just for fun

Hank had to ban a knucklehead on his first post. I don't get that mentality but then I thought for a moment how the anonymity of the internet makes us all a little dumb sometimes.

We have seen many self professed experts in BBing that have posted incredible resumes and boasted a wealth of BBing knowledge and experience only to see copy and paste articles and plagiarism become "their" material.

We have a pretty solid group of BBers here but we have all "exaggerated" the truth on the internet whether it be about BBing or something else.

SO, what is the biggest lie, fib, scam or prank you have pulled off on the internet whether you were caught or not?

This might get interesting.

After a back and forth flaming thread with another BBer on a board many many years ago I let my pride get in the way and photoshopped a pic with my legs made them appear bigger than they were making out that I was "bigger and badder that him" I was eventually busted for it and had to eat crow and it was a little humiliating. Someone on the board had seen my photo before the "magic" on a different board. I did man up and posted the unedited pics of my quads with an apology to save face.

I am sure there are other stupid things I have done and I will post them as I remember them.

So fess up Brothers! It doesn't have to be about BBing.
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • Reboot
    VET
    • Feb 2021

Well, there's no hiding how long I've been around with this response! I remember you doing this and hardcore lolled. You used pics of the synthol dork, right? I myself at the time, claimed to be closer to W2C when it was attacked. I had to drive down to get close and honestly, it was more than just some buildings or location as we all know now.

Comment

Working...