Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Young guys never coming off

I tell ya man, times have a changed. I know 3 young fellas at the gym. One is 20, 6'7 & 285 lbs. One is 22, 5'10 & 220. The other is 28, 5'7 & 220. They all have experience lifting & have decent builds. They come to me often asking Q's about this, that & the other thing regarding lifting, diet, and of course, GEAR. Every one of them never come off. They cruise between cycles, The tall guy told me today that he cruises on 300mg test ew. The other young guy says he runs 150mg ew of test between cycles. The oldest "cruises" on 500mg ew of test.

Every time the topic comes up, I tell these dudes that they are far too young to be doing this shit, and that they NEED to come off between cycles, running a solid PCT, then staying off for at LEAST as long as their cycle was AFTER pct. Same response "I know Hank, I know man, you're right. Ima do that after next cycle" pffftttt.

I try telling them that they need to let their damn insides heal up - give the kidneys & liver a break, let their lipids normalize, etc etc. I guess I can't say I'm shocked being the generation in this era seems to be "I want it NOW", and don't wanna play this game as it should be played regarding health. It's a pity, bcoz all 3 of these dudes are good guys, ya know? I hate to see them fucking up their health long term. I guess at that age, ya don't give a rats ass and think your superman and not vulnerable to anything. I'm damn sure glad I didn't come to the dark-side until 40, with 26 years in lifting natty. I might not be alive today had I did what they are doing at their age, who knows.

Anyways, just a rant. I'm betting this shiznit goes on in most gyms across the country. Any of you guys/gals know any youngsters like this & do you try to enlighten them?
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Hank they are lost causes…

I was that way as well. And now I’m 100% in trt and I blast a little primo or deca. Mainly primo now that I’m moneyed up in life.

Comment

• Oatmeal77
      VET
      • Feb 2019

Cruising on 500ew.... what's he blasting with??

Comment

• myosaurus
        Vet
        • Mar 2014

19yr old on TRT lol.
        Does that sound normal to anyone?

Comment

• preist943
          VET
          • Apr 2018

i think it filtered down from the 90s pros who never came off . this went into the net in 2000s i remember when i topics first came out. i didnt know anyone was even still doing it

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

Smh @ some of these real young people blasting gear.
            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

Tell them about your friend Rough who can't cum any more from doing the same thing. Big fat bouncy balls that arent good for anything any more except Christmas decorations.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Acreed1
                Vet
                • Nov 2014

I didn't start till roughly 33 (57 now). And back then, gear was harder to get, I was just getting into online chats etc.
                Cycles we're a brief once, maaaaaaybe 2x per yr for a number of years. Abt 7,8 years ago I decided to stay on but kinda switched the routine around and come off 2x per yr. Just to give receptors and everything else a 5, 6 week break.
                And when I get back on, I respond sooooo well on very little and then I ramp up.
                So I put in my time naturally for alot of years. I see some of the guys that NEVER CAME OFF from the late 80's - 90's + and they've had heart issues. And they did less. These kids (I call them the jersey shore kids) now, doing more, with more, compounds including tren, they're gonna be 'F'd up when they get to their 40s and beyond.
                Anyways, that's kinda my history and what I see
                "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
                "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

My doctor actually told me he never wants me to come completely off. He doesn’t want me yo-yoing my hormones to that extent and doesn’t want me taking SERMS. He grants his magestys approval to use alittle bit of adex for a week before a show but that’s it. He wants me on the trt he prescribes and condones certain cycles at certain times for specific reasons.

But yes, I always laugh when someone exclaims at they are “cruising” on 500mg a week. Whatever you think bro. ��

Comment

• Paramuscle
                    • Mar 2018

It’s hard to tell people because they simply won’t listen. It’s only when the bad things come that they wish they had paid more attention. If you can’t convince people not to smoke then you can’t convince them of this. Smokers always regret it in the end and some f us are amazed that they didn’t listen. I mean, it literally says it on the pack. Its only after the damage that we feel regret. I think that is just who humans are. But agreed, cruising on 500 is nuts to me and its a bad decision.

~PM

Comment

• zeke
                      Vet
                      • May 2005

I turned to the dark side at 30, now 54. I couldn't imagine why someone that young would think they need it. Just my $.02

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                        Tell them about your friend Rough who can't cum any more from doing the same thing. Big fat bouncy balls that arent good for anything any more except Christmas decorations.
                        Damn bro. Sorry to hear that.
                        Hey, at least they’re not shriveled raisins!

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

LMAO.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by zeke
                            I turned to the dark side at 30, now 54. I couldn't imagine why someone that young would think they need it. Just my $.02
                            I took the plunge at 52 and now a razor's edge close to 60. Smartest move I made.
                            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Paramuscle
                              • Mar 2018

I was in my 30s before I began as well. I think this is why I don’t lose much when I am off cycle. I built a base natural and pushed it as far as it would go before I touched it. Now people accuse me of drugs when I have actually taken very little.

~PM

Comment

Working...