X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shawty
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Shawty's Hardcore Training Log

So........I will RESTART my training log over here. A little background on me. I've been competing in powerlifting since 2003. I use a Westside Barbell-esque type training. For those who know me, know that I don't fuck around when it comes to the iron. I get mad insane with my workouts, and pay my dues on a daily basis. I have recently come into contact with one of the greatest bench pressers on the planet, Mike Wolfe who will be handling the bench portion of my training. I am very fortunate to have his guidance as I train to be one of the strongest females ever. Tonight I will be taming the new beast which is my newly acquired Metal Pro Sumo Deadlift suit (yeah baby!!). Still needs to be sent off for alterations. The legs are a perfect fit, but the rest needs to be taking in. Back of the suit is double, and the rest is just so much thicker than my Inzer Hardcore it's UNREAL! And velcro straps! So yeah.....here's a couple pictures of the new hottness!

I'm also in the process of getting a new custom made Rage X bench shirt for my full meet that I'm doing mid-December. Was going to get a Katana, but there's a 12 week turn-around on the custom ones, and I just don't have that time. So......it's going to have to wait till next year and I will be starting in my Rage X as soon as I get it. I'm currently using a Phenom, and I gotta be honest, have never been real impressed by the single ply Phenom's.
    Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!
Working...