Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

Had a "meathead" moment lol ..

my body always takes a few to get rid of the trensomnia, anyway, earlier I was doin washing and I just about started a bottle of clorox bleach instead of my gallon jug lmao. That would NOT have been good :P
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Bwahahaa...hey I hear clorox mimics cheque drops for gym rage.

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

the clorox and aqua test were side by side and then the gallon jug was on the floor, what's a brother to do !!!! :P
      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• mrhtbd

At least your teeth would be white!

Comment

• theartofwar
          • Feb 2010

Haha , the glass is half full with you brother.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Indeed!

Comment

Working...