X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • basskiller
    Administrator
    • Aug 2003

Whats everyone doing on New Years Eve??

The wifey, kids and I will be staying home..
    We used to go out til all hours..But not any more..
    What's your plans??
    Owner of
    Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
    basskilleronline.com
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

probably just hanging in mostly. I might make an appearance at a business partner's new years party, but i really don't like going out anymore. Sick of the same old shit year after year. I don't know how people do it. I'm not really one for the holidays. I'm more of a scrooge.

Comment

• theartofwar
      • Feb 2010

goin out to a few clubs and enjoying a good time with good people
      Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Barbell_Barbie

going to a club and hopefully not dying..lol i fucked my knee all up so i am hoping i can drink enough where it doesnt hurt so i can drunk dance hehe

Comment

• basskiller
          Administrator
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Barbell_Barbie
          going to a club and hopefully not dying..lol i fucked my knee all up so i am hoping i can drink enough where it doesnt hurt so i can drunk dance hehe
          I don't know why, but that Seinfeld episode where Elaine dances just came to mind when I read your "drunk dance" comment...LOL
          Owner of
          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• John Benz
            Vet
            • Jan 2004

Getting together at a friend's house with family and Sarah. I haven't drank anything alcoholic in over 20 years. My days of running amok are behind me.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Going to my favorite bar to hang out.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• theartofwar
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Barbell_Barbie
                tell me bout it !! Both mine need scoping.

I'm hoping to not die period lmao, it's gonna be a fucking blast =D !!!!!!
                Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

No going out partying...been there done that...prolly enuff for 3 men!lol Gonna chill.

Happy New Years to all...and whoever may be going out drinking & partying, please be safe!

Comment

• Barbell_Barbie

Originally posted by theartofwar
                    tell me bout it !! Both mine need scoping.

I'm hoping to not die period lmao, it's gonna be a fucking blast =D !!!!!!
                    ohh i wish it was just needing a scope lol detached mcl possibly detached acl lol i dont think they scope that unfortunately

i assume alcohol will numb everything

LOL@elaines drunk dance.. i drunk dance awesome.. just not sure how i will do with 1 leg lol

Comment

• Persian
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

i got effed ....i had too much lebanese food and wine

7 am i took my motorcycle looking for junk food i ended up buying donuts from dunkin
                      i had 4 donuts a noodle and loads of chips slept at 9 am
                      woke up at 3
                      and i just started my new diet no more cheating at ALL ...just train ...

Comment

• USNCTT
                        VET
                        • Aug 2006

Me and 7 other ppl went out to a nice meal, I had boar for my meal which was pretty good. Then we went back to the hotel for some drinks and to chill for a bit and then it was off to the club where we had 3 bottles of liquor( our choice) and a bottle of cristal waiting on us. For the record I think cristal tastes awful and I dont see what the hype is all about. All in all it was a good night and everything was in walking distance. Hope everyone had a good night!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Took the wife n kids to the in-laws.
                          Bored to death, I watched Roman Holiday with Audrey Hepburn, it was good.
                          The worst was watching the ball drop in Times Square and listening to Dick Clark. I only listened to 5 minutes but enough is enough, he needs to retire.
                          Times Square is a cess-pool, if I never go there again it will be too soon!
                          Did mostly remodelling work on our house this past week.
                          I'll be glad when it's over.

Comment

Working...