***** IRON MOTIVATION THREAD *****

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

***** IRON MOTIVATION THREAD *****

Yo bros, post up some of your fav motivational vids, pics, songs, whateva for getting JACKED UP for the gym! Heres one of my favs .......

• theartofwar
    • Feb 2010

Listen to this before every lift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myyWX...eature=related

For strictly lifting - i love this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otD4p...eature=related <-- bodybuilding "A way of life"
    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I have been doing this for a very long time, and I wake up motivated every morning. I think the desire to maintain a somewhat youthful appearance is the key to my motivation.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Flex4777

Yeah buddy!!!! GET SOME!!!!

shit! half the ones i wanted to post were taken off youtube because the users account was closed .

BOOOOM BABYYYYY!!!!

songs!!!!!!

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdygUrnJQdY

- "DIG"

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ0-c...has_verified=1

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyZC7-KeUfE

to list just a few favs

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by liftsiron
            I have been doing this for a very long time, and I wake up motivated every morning. I think the desire to maintain a somewhat youthful appearance is the key to my motivation.
            So ok ok, your shy to admit you dig John Tesh's Xmas themes on back & leg day right? It's all good brutha...BSD was shy at first to admit he rolled with the Carpenters Best Hits CD when he was going heavy and bulking...but he got over it. We're all brothers here LI, spill dude!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Flex4777
              Yeah buddy!!!! GET SOME!!!!
              BOOOOM BABYYYYY!!!!

Flex I'm 46 brah...you tryin' to give a nigga a RAGE-heart-attack or what?

Just kiddin' mang! Mudvayne with Branch, JJ, & Coleman in the same gig STOMPZ! Thx for that clip!

Comment

• Flex4777

^^^^

LOL! I love it!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Coleman compilation....somethings gotta be said for the dude that not only set the bar at the highest level in terms of freakiness, but also was the strongest mofo out there by far!

Comment

• Marines
                    VET
                    • Mar 2007

Ferrum Mens Corpus

Comment

• Pumpitdude
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
                      I have been doing this for a very long time, and I wake up motivated every morning.

^^^ This right here is the holy grail to be successful in everything. If you can manage to get up every morning motivated and ready to go about whatever you are doing, you will be good at it, no question.

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

I just cannot get enough - the better I get the more I want it I like watching youtubes the best of Kevin Levrone
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Persian
                          VET
                          • Oct 2007

please watch ...trust me

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Persian
                            Bwahahaha...hes got disability from work because he might get pissed and fuck up the boss!LMAO I'm moving to Egypt!

He has sex 15x a day? He needs no sleep and hasn't slept a day in his life? He drinks melted butter for strength.lol Yo Pers, what kinda good drugs is he on brutha...shrooms?LOL

Comment

• Persian
                              VET
                              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                              Bwahahaha...hes got disability from work because he might get pissed and fuck up the boss!LMAO I'm moving to Egypt!

He has sex 15x a day? He needs no sleep and hasn't slept a day in his life? He drinks melted butter for strength.lol Yo Pers, what kinda good drugs is he on brutha...shrooms?LOL
                              i dont know if i should laugh at him or go 2 egypt 2 shoot him for talking so much smack lol...
                              his dad was over 800 horsepower ....

Comment

Working...