X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • meateater

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Nigbo
      you "pound" your shoulders and bust your ass in the gym but every other sentence out of your mouth is about how much partying you do and all the liquor you drink

and you wonder why u dont grow?
      Agreed. The actual "growing" takes place outside of the gym. This game is 24/7 nigga...you wanna grow, get wit da program!

On top of that you appear to be doing TOO much for delts. To do all that to failure as you suggest, then either you are pacing yourself OR your weights are SO fucking light in comparison to if you WASN'T doing so much that significant gains are negated. Quick parellel - you can fucking do pushups to failure all fucking day too but you dam sure ain't gonna grow much! Do this:

1)miltary press OR press behind neck - 20, 10, *8, *6, *4
      2)dumbell side laterals - 12, *10, *8, *8
      3)dumbell bent-over laterals OR rear delt machine - 12, *10, *8, *8

Sets without * are warmup/feel sets...sets with * are ALL OUT BALLS TO THE WALL LAST FUCKING REP YOU CAN GET sets. Lastly, since you don't appear to be aware of the rear-delt gig, maybe best you stick to the rear delt machine vs the bent laterals. Good luck nigga.

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
        you are pacing yourself OR your weights are SO fucking light
        this is the problem, if the 20's are in use he grabs the 17.5's for 4 reps which is to failure

Comment

• dapado85

Okaaaaaaaaaay....Extracting your ignorance and sticking to the question, I would advise that you need to perform moderate to high reps (10-15) for exercises other than presses since the fiber distribution in the delts is designed for lighter to moderate weights at moderate to higher repetitions. This should help improve hypertrophy and your growth response. I hope you are sober enough to understand this and hope your recovery and nutrition are adequate. Best of luck

Comment

• dapado85

By the way, I would start every workout with 4-5 strict sets of rear delt raises, then move to lateral raises. Your front delts are overworked, probably overtrained, and your present program will eventually cause muscle imbalance that creates a chronic strain on the external rotators and extensors and likely rotator cuff problems.

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by dapado85
              I hope you are sober enough to understand this
              lmao!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by dapado85
                Okaaaaaaaaaay....Extracting your ignorance and sticking to the question, I would advise that you need to perform moderate to high reps (10-15) for exercises other than presses since the fiber distribution in the delts is designed for lighter to moderate weights at moderate to higher repetitions. This should help improve hypertrophy and your growth response. I hope you are sober enough to understand this and hope your recovery and nutrition are adequate. Best of luck

BEST FUCKIN' ADVICE IN THIS WHOLE THREAD..PERIOD!!!..K FOR YOU...FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

First off ,It's common sense ..Sputnik head isnt feeling his shoulders because his form sucks..he's concentrating on how much his big head can lift and NOT paying attention to his form..this is ego training to impress the fatties and twigs he trains with but the final product is his physique, just look at it..terrible...again , you gotta feel the muscles your working im not saying light weight but choose the right weight.

how many times over at I-T I talked about this shit but u fools wont listen.
                Last edited by Guest; 09-04-2008, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                  the final product is his physique, just look at it..terrible....
                  this thread is an instant classic

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

BEST FUCKIN' ADVICE IN THIS WHOLE THREAD..PERIOD!!!..K FOR YOU...FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

First off ,It's common sense ..Sputnik head isnt feeling his shoulders because his form sucks..he's concentrating on how much his big head can lift and NOT paying attention to his form..this is ego training to impress the fatties and twigs he trains with but the final product is his physique, just look at it..terrible...again , you gotta feel the muscles your working im not saying light weight but choose the right weight.

how many times over at I-T I talked about this shit but u fools wont listen.

ROFLMAOOO...suck his dick while your at it,son

anyways,ok i dont think you haters..i mean, guys understood..ive done normal training before..my shoulders grew but its probably my most lagging muscle...i never seemed to get that good pump with just the average couple sets you normally do..so i do a little more than average...

now im just looking for some other routines or excersise i can try...

ughh im so drunk..im so drunk..i cant even think...

pfft...stupid fukin losers

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Sorry but i had to..here is the Pimp Playa pimp with his 60 y.o looking chest and gut ....He told me he had a 4 pack..lmfao!!!

Comment

• Hugemidget
                        • May 2007

ohhh poor guy. Im always lookin for a shoulder routine as well, so Ripped when you figure it out holla, maybe Ill try it out
                        POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Hugemidget
                          Im always lookin for a shoulder routine as well,
                          show off.

Comment

• Hugemidget
                            • May 2007

show off.
                            whaaaaa?
                            POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Ripped, you have a good base. Just stick to the basics!

Comment

• rippedfreak
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2005

LMFAOO @ OLY WANTING TO DATE ME

Comment

Working...