Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by meo
    yep I'm dying at the right time, got a feeling shit is coming I don't want to see.
    I see the same thing. I'm glad we are a no politics discussion board. I'm trying to live peacefully at this point.

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by HDH
      I see the same thing. I'm glad we are a no politics discussion board. I'm trying to live peacefully at this point.
      We all are as we don't want to ever see violence and we ought to protect what's ours.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• wallyd
        VET
        • Aug 2015

Originally posted by HDH
        This exactly. Although it’s hard sometimes & scary when you see what’s going on with our current leader. JB scares the hell out of me tbh, way too much of a loose cannon. I do realize he is a puppet but the ones pulling the strings are almost as bad.

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Check this out. https://youtu.be/0bycd1HfasM?si=Wl9WXmLLCs8Qjae_
          This is worth listening to in its entirety. I disagree with his religious beliefs i think, he lost me on that short rant. But overall it seems dead on. And its not really about Biden. Its more dealing with what he sees coming down the pike as an informed American. If you watch the whole thing let me know what you think. This is in line with the ckntext of this thread.
          Last edited by Roughrydr; 12-08-2023, 09:23 AM.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Never mind. It looks lije they have taken it down. You might be able to see it on X. It was Tucker Carlsons recent interview with Alex Jones. Very eye opening
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• HDH
              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by wallyd
              This exactly. Although it’s hard sometimes & scary when you see what’s going on with our current leader. JB scares the hell out of me tbh, way too much of a loose cannon. I do realize he is a puppet but the ones pulling the strings are almost as bad.
              I spent some years living and breathing politics as a super conservative/conspiracy theorist. I used to bring it to the boards too. I would fight to the death about shit and lost all respect for people that I knew and liked for years.

These days, I'll read some headlines and leave it at that. It eats me up.

These boards aren't the place to do it really. We are here for bodybuilding.

None of my thoughts have changed, I just refuse to let it rule my life these days and keep it to myself.

Comment

• HDH
                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                Never mind. It looks lije they have taken it down. You might be able to see it on X. It was Tucker Carlsons recent interview with Alex Jones. Very eye opening
                I didn't watch it but I'm familiar with Alex Jones. I agree with him. I'm in no way religious so I tune that out with just about everybody.

I'm going to be done with it before it turns into a discussion.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                  • Oct 2017

It wasnt politicalat all. It was about the agenda of tge super rich and powerful people I f the world and the ultimate plan of depopulation and control. Im not a conspiracyt heorist by any means but i watch the news and i can see whats coming.
                  I agree politics has no place on the board. We lost half our membership a few years ago over politics. I wouldnt post something that was political in nature.
                  OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• HDH
                    • Jun 2015

All good man. I didn't mean you were makin it political, I meant I would if I kept talking about it.

I don't think I'm a conspiracy theorist either. But that's because I believe it to be true. Calling myself a conspiracy theorist was the easiest way for me to say my beliefs without saying them.

Unfortunately, this is all politics. The policies are all changing to allow all this to happen.

OK, I'm really out this time

It wasnt politicalat all. It was about the agenda of tge super rich and powerful people I f the world and the ultimate plan of depopulation and control. Im not a conspiracyt heorist by any means but i watch the news and i can see whats coming.
                    I agree politics has no place on the board. We lost half our membership a few years ago over politics. I wouldnt post something that was political in nature.

Comment

• jrod
                      • Jun 2010

That’s a shame.
                      Couldn’t they just drop it and move on?
                      I stay away from talking politics and religion as that seems to be the hottest topics.

Comment

• Paramuscle
                        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                        Locked and loaded and locked down I bet.
                        I had a rich uncle that used to pay me to fly all around the world and work for him and his friends. I picked up a couple of tricks along the way I guess.

~PM

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Paramuscle
                          I had a rich uncle that used to pay me to fly all around the world and work for him and his friends. I picked up a couple of tricks along the way I guess.

~PM
                          As a bodyguard?

Nice, and those tricks come in handy sometime. If you have an RV as well it's easy to get out of Dodge yet have a spot to sleep in.
                          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Paramuscle
                            • Mar 2018

Learn how to live without electricity in the world. Do as much research as you can on the subject and find practical solutions.

~PM

Comment

• Paramuscle
                              • Mar 2018

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                              As a bodyguard?

Uncle Sam

~PM

Comment

• MindlessWork
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Paramuscle
                                Uncle Sam

~PM
                                Ahh that must been fun however.

Comment

Working...