Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

blood in urine

this is new
  • Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

quick taking that shit now bro blood in urine is never a good thing.

why not just stick with test?

at your age I wouldn't put my liver through any orals tbh, especially abombs

good luck bro

Comment

• Glycomann

Get a urine analysis. Soemtimes the metabolites in urine from AAS are dark usually due to sulfation. Might just be metabolites. A urine analysis will tell you if it's blood.

Comment

• Darkness
        • Apr 2011

Anadrol makes my urine dark as hell. I don't think humans should take that stuff.

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

Drink more fluids

Comment

• bufbiker

Could be passing a kidney stone. Also had that happen once when I tried 700+ lb squat for the first time.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
              Get a urine analysis. Soemtimes the metabolites in urine from AAS are dark usually due to sulfation. Might just be metabolites. A urine analysis will tell you if it's blood.
              Agreed and like Ozzy said drink more water. Both Drol and winny are 17a orals which put some strain on the liver.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

If you're sure it's blood I'd stop taking it immediately. Your body probably can't handle it like it used to.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                  this is new for me, getting fairly dark. only things new are have been drinking winny 1cc/day and taking anadrol (which never gave me a problem like this before) Any tips/advice?
                  My advice would be stop taking drol & winny! Good Lord man you are in mid-50's and taking this? There are so many better options.

Comment

• christoth

Get AST/ ALT Liver values checked and Creatinine, BUN and GFR to check kidney function. A bombs can wreak havoc on a younger body if you are in your mid 50s you are playing Russian Roulette. Why are you taking it? Are you going into a powerlifting meet? If it is your liver drop the Abombs and run some Syntergine at 4ML per day. It is unbeatable for getting liver values back in the normal range.

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

echo'ing the previous. I'd stop the anadrol altogether even if it is only metabolites giving the color in your urine. Definitely get kidney function test ASAP, you;ll know for sure what type of stress you're putting it under from the orals.
                      If you can openly talk to you Dr about what you're doing, I highly recommend that too.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by liftsiron
                        Agreed and like Ozzy said drink more water. Both Drol and winny are 17a orals which put some strain on the liver.
                        I remember a couple years ago I did some oil based Winstrol compounded with guicol and it turned my urine dark like clockwork a few hours after injection every time. Tren E made it dark amber. but anyways the cycle with Winstrol was awesome except for the golf balls that stuff left for 2 days after every shot.

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

there is such a difference from having dark polluted urine (which is still a fucked way of knowing you are disposing of polluted shit) and
                          blood. either way your situation is not ideal and you are passing too much toxins through your urine.

take a fucking break and make a move to test only.

Comment

• b52
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Thate
                            there is such a difference from having dark polluted urine (which is still a fucked way of knowing you are disposing of polluted shit) and
                            blood. either way your situation is not ideal and you are passing too much toxins through your urine.

take a fucking break and make a move to test only.
                            What he said

Comment

• mrhtbd
                              • Apr 2015

good advice and note taken!

Comment

Working...