Terminator Genysis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Terminator Genysis

Anybody see it yet? I gotta wait until I can get my sis to watch my boy first - no way he will sit still through that being it's not a kids movie haha. That old Arnie vs young Arnie in the trailer looks pretty damn cool!
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Here's how they created the young, digital Arnie - pretty cool read...

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Anybody see it yet? I gotta wait until I can get my sis to watch my boy first - no way he will sit still through that being it's not a kids movie haha. That old Arnie vs young Arnie in the trailer looks pretty damn cool!
      omg hank ive been waiting for this forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love that scene with old arnie fighting young arnie!!!! this movie is a reboot of terminator 1 and 2...im the biggest arnold fan i have his posters all over my basement....i wanted to see it tonight on opening night but like u i need a babysitter for my 2 kids lol.....

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

Here's how they created the young, digital Arnie - pretty cool read...

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/01...g-young-arnold
        omg that was soooo friggin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought they just took that footage of arnold from terminator 1.........

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Here's a cool clip comparing the 2 exact scenes from the original to now:

Being on the critical side, they botched the muscles at .21 when the young Arnie turns around - right under the left rear delt should be the teres major, but LOOKS like they implanted a thick set of serratus anterior there haha. Also at .41, where the young Arnie is running at the old Arnie, when he comes onto the screen when you can see them both, the young Arnie looks WAAAY to short and blocky - hell he look's 5'8. Yeah I know he's barefoot and running - I get that - but still they should have made him taller. Just being picky haha. Still can't wait to see it!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by clutchitalian
            omg that was soooo friggin cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought they just took that footage of arnold from terminator 1.........
            Me too bro! They did a helluva job on the face - and body for the most part.

Comment

• clutchitalian
              • Sep 2011

Here's a cool clip comparing the 2 exact scenes from the original to now:

Being on the critical side, they botched the muscles at .21 when the young Arnie turns around - right under the left rear delt should be the teres major, but LOOKS like they implanted a thick set of serratus anterior there haha. Also at .41, where the young Arnie is running at the old Arnie, when he comes onto the screen when you can see them both, the young Arnie looks WAAAY to short and blocky - hell he look's 5'8. Yeah I know he's barefoot and running - I get that - but still they should have made him taller. Just being picky haha. Still can't wait to see it!

dammmnnnnnn!!!!!!!!that was great!!!!!!!! im going tomorrow night and if u dont go by then im gonna spoil the shit outta it and give a full scene by scene when i get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

I'm going to see it this weekend.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

Looks pretty decent. The terminator series looks to be back with ahhnie playing a big role again. I'll go check it out

Comment

• Glycomann

Oh my god oh my god oh my god... I've been thinking whimsically for months thinking about his grey hair and shit stained underwear. I can't believe he's back. I wonder who he'll kill last. He's so swave.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                      • Sep 2011

wow i just saw it.....its soooo crazy....i loved it

Comment

• clutchitalian
                        • Sep 2011

crazy twists....

Comment

• Glycomann

Trying to convince my wife to see it with me today. It wont be hard.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I watched it online last night. I didn't like it much. Assuming I would give T1 & T2 an A+, T3 a B, I would rate this a C- or D. I won't go into detail as of why bcoz I don't want to be a spoiler haha.

p.s - I seen it online in 240p quality, so obviously the graphics will be much better in the theatre. However, it won't change the story-line, and that's what I didn't like.

Comment

• b52
                              • Oct 2006

I watched it online last night. I didn't like it much. Assuming I would give T1 & T2 an A+, T3 a B, I would rate this a C- or D. I won't go into detail as of why bcoz I don't want to be a spoiler haha.

p.s - I seen it online in 240p quality, so obviously the graphics will be much better in the theatre. However, it won't change the story-line, and that's what I didn't like.
                              There should be another one up hopefully better quality. Now Mad Max, was batshit crazy. watch that and you'll be like wtf did I just watch?

Comment

Working...