X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beast
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Serious question...

How do you feel or how are we suppose to feel about a transgender woman competing in women's physique? I personally think it shouldn't be allowed but I see a huge problem regulating it.
    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Shouldn't be allowed

Comment

• basskiller
      Administrator
      • Aug 2003

I would lean to against..

But I realy don't know enough about the things they take to feminize themselves.

I know the first thing we think about is that their muscles might be easier come by.. but is that true with mass doses of estrogen? Again, does some of the feminine drugs they take counteract any testosterone that would normally be in their system..
      Owner of
      Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
      basskilleronline.com

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by beast
        How do you feel or how are we suppose to feel about a transgender woman competing in women's physique? I personally think it shouldn't be allowed but I see a huge problem regulating it.
        I feel it's gives the transgender athlete an unfair advantage, as they still possesses a man's musculature.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

2 words Rene Richards.

Comment

• beast
            Vet
            • Mar 2010

I'm at a point that I guess it matters how they're transgender. If a woman was born and she happened to have some small nuts up inside giving her a bit more hormones is one thing, but the dude that just competed in women physique in new york and took 3rd or 4th is bad to me. He was 6'2" with a body that was 100% dude. Shoulder, arms and ass structure exactly like a guy. They put him in D class which is 5'6" and over. He towered over all the women and what really sucks is he took top 5 away from one or two women that deserved to be up there. Makes me wonder how NPC would stop it or if they really even care. $220 entry fee regardless. I'm sure with a quick search of team universe one could find out exactly what I'm talking about.
            Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• A1food4u

For me it's a matter of the age at which the change was made, i know that's gonna sound goofey, but look at things this way. If bruce had switched right after his decathalon days it would be easy for him to get in the shape needed to compete, a 16 year old struggling with the decision then finds a love of the sport... two completely different scenarios in my mind....

Comment

• bufbiker

I think it is the ultimate form of cheating. A man is a man I don't care how many hormones you pump into him or how much you cut off. It's just not fair to the real women. I'm sure that opinion is no surprise coming from me. Do you know what would happen to a 1%er that had that operation? I'll just say this, their club tats would come off and they would be a mess if they survived the process.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Should not be allowed. If it is, then where does one draw the line? Imagine if we are talking about other sports and not bb - what if it would be allowed in boxing for example? No way in hell - a man is a man is a man - period (NO period I mean haha ).

Comment

• BikerTrash
                    Vet
                    • Aug 2011

I don't feel it should be allowed ,the women in those classes work very very hard to look and build those physiques and it shouldn't be lost to a once penis yielding dude who had it chopped off and inverted.

Comment

• b52
                      • Oct 2006

Shouldn't be allowed

Comment

• JDUB
                        Vet
                        • Apr 2012

geez what the hell is the world coming too....
                        sigpic

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

It does give a very lopsided advantage. I agree with you on the regulation part though…

how do you test?
                          WHAT do you test for?
                          What's disqualifying? Which gender is specified on your original birth certificate?
                          Do you validate competitors birth certs?

That would get stupid crazy in about 5 minutes if it were seriously considered.

Comment

• beast
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by 2Rhodesians
                            It does give a very lopsided advantage. I agree with you on the regulation part though…

how do you test?
                            WHAT do you test for?
                            What's disqualifying? Which gender is specified on your original birth certificate?
                            Do you validate competitors birth certs?

That would get stupid crazy in about 5 minutes if it were seriously considered.
                            Thats what I see is the problem. Now we all gotta submit a birth cert??? It could get ridiculous quick

Comment

• A.B
                              VET
                              • Jun 2004

Definitely against it. Don't care what you say men and women have there own advantages and physically men hold the advantage

Comment

Working...