X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann
    • Apr 2024

Mighty Mike Quinn Interview

• Dawgpound_Hank

Great interview. Wish he would have talked about some cycles back then.

"If you use synthol, you're a fake mutherfucker!"

Comment

• Glycomann

He has in the past and people call him a liar because his doses were pretty low compared to what you hear for pros. Contest was something like Prop 200 mg EOD, Primo 200 mg EOD, Winstrol V 100 mg EOD and Halo at 20 mg/d. GH was something like 5 iu/d. Off season he liked the wetter stuff but doses I don't think were more than 2 grams total.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Glycomann
        He has in the past and people call him a liar because his doses were pretty low compared to what you hear for pros. Contest was something like Prop 200 mg EOD, Primo 200 mg EOD, Winstrol V 100 mg EOD and Halo at 20 mg/d. GH was something like 5 iu/d. Off season he liked the wetter stuff but doses I don't think were more than 2 grams total.
        I believe it. Look at vids of him back then - just like most of the 80's crew. Great muscularity & small waists, but nothing that makes me say "DAMN he must be on a boatload of shit!". Like he said, excellent genetics runs in the family. Thought it was funny when he's talking about Strydom - "Legend in his own mind", "Pftt that fucker wasn't natural" & "wtf someone wanna live in Thailand?" haha! He shoulda been on the Sopranos.

Comment

• Glycomann

Pat Lanzillo and he were good friends. Pat wasa Jr Natinoal champion. I new Pat really well. Mike use to go right off for a long time. He was a big dude on or off. He use to get fat but was always massive besides that.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

It's to bad Mike let himself go to shit.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

Mike was a little off in the head. He has a good family. He's a mess physically but he put it all on the line for the love of his sport. He made his mark. I think that's what most strong men want to do. Good for him. Tough SOB.

Comment

Working...