3-AD Product Testers???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob Duff

3-AD Product Testers???

3-AD from Anabolic Xtreme came out a few days ago after a long awaited release. I want to see if this stuff is real deal after all this time and hype. So I am looking for a gym rat that knows how to train properly, diet properly, and use supplements properly. You will get 3-AD, a Free tub of protein flavor of your choice and a Crown Supps Tshirt to show off in! So if you think you can get the best out of this supplement and post a quality log hit me up!

Thanks
    Crown Supps
  • Matt76
    • May 2007

I love anabolic xtreme

Comment

• CO-B16
      Vet
      • May 2004

I would try it for ya, but im sure you already found your lab rat....Of course when i test out a new supp for myself and others, i dont change my training routine, diet or cardio regimine at all.....If you change something else then whats to say which is actually giving you the results.......I just love it when these supps say to use the product, but you should also up your cals, protein and get at least 8 hours of sleep for it to work well....Guess what, if you up your cals, protein, and get at least 8 hours of sleep alone you will get results...
      THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• JrMaFia
        BANNED for being a JETS fan
        • Oct 2007

yo i can post a log hit me up
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
        Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
        Cassidy: Crue!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
        Cassidy: Def Lep!
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
        Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

My workout partner is showing definite strength increases on the product.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...