X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mobman702
    VET
    • Mar 2019

Favorite BB Physique

So I am OLD SKOOL and wondering how one would rate their ALL TIME favorite BB physiques during their era's.
    My list goes like this.

1).Zane (most symmetrical)
    2).Paris (best looking one)
    3). Priest (best little man)
    4). Arnold (most dominant)
    5). Dillet (Absolute BEAST)
    6). Ferrigno (sentimental favorite)
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Zane
    Serge Nubret
    Flex Wheeler
    Arnold
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

Zane has always been my #1 fav.

Others that are up there for me would be Arnold, Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Lee Haney, and Kevin Levrone.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
        • May 2019

Arnold
        Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Munzer
          Yates
          Coleman
          Columbo
          Popeye
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• kriegernindo
            VET
            • Feb 2020

No question.

Arnold.
            Arnold.
            Arnold.
            Serge Nubret.

Comment

• A.B
              VET
              • Jun 2004

Zane. Ahnold and actually Markus ruhl. Ruhl was a fckn monster. I met cutler and dexter At Toronto pro show and have to say they’re fckn douche bags. Maybe they both had a bad day and annoyed meeting fans but didn’t like em at all Impressive physiques but there shit attitude ruins it for me

Comment

• therealj
                VET
                • Sep 2019

Arnold
                CBum
                Levrone
                Ray

Comment

• wallyd
                  VET
                  • Aug 2015

I’ve always liked Berry DeMey & Paris.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Nobody ever mentions Munzer except me. Go back and look at his photos. The dude was conditioned to the max. Body was always dialed in. He never looked bad.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

Mike Mentzer for me - what a freak
                      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                        • May 2019

Originally posted by Deacon
                        Mike Mentzer for me - what a freak
                        Mentzer had a rugged build, hard to explain. His look was just so damn powerful - those thick forearms and calves helped. He got robbed at the '80 O - placing him 5th was a sin. Gotta give the guy credit - he broke the mold on the "20 sets plus per bdpt" that everyone was doing. Definitely a thinking mans bodybuilder.

I remember someone was interviewing Casey Viator a few years before he passed, and the question was "Did Mike Mentzer really only run 200mg of deca a week in his competitive days?", and Casey laughed and said "More like 2000mg ew". Wtf? Always wondered why he said that? As far as I know, Casey and Mike were friends and trained together a few times.
                        Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                          • May 2019

Originally posted by A.B
                          Zane. Ahnold and actually Markus ruhl. Ruhl was a fckn monster. I met cutler and dexter At Toronto pro show and have to say they’re fckn douche bags. Maybe they both had a bad day and annoyed meeting fans but didn’t like em at all Impressive physiques but there shit attitude ruins it for me
                          Funny you mention Zand AND Ruhl haha. You certainly have an open mind with that amigo.

It was the '02 Night of Champions, where Ruhl showed up in his best shape ever. IMO this is THEE freakiest physique to ever step onstage. Not the most perfect, but on the freak factor scale, I'd put this above Yates, Cutler and yes, Coleman too, on that night. Absolutely fucking insane - 5'10 & 285 lbs - alienseque.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• A.B
                            VET
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                            Funny you mention Zand AND Ruhl haha. You certainly have an open mind with that amigo.

It was the '02 Night of Champions, where Ruhl showed up in his best shape ever. IMO this is THEE freakiest physique to ever step onstage. Not the most perfect, but on the freak factor scale, I'd put this above Yates, Cutler and yes, Coleman too, on that night. Absolutely fucking insane - 5'10 & 285 lbs - alienseque.
                            Come on Zane and ruhl are very similar.

You hit the nail 02 NOC I remember seeing him and that’s when I became a huge fan. He never matched that look from that night. He was a freak and diced

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

I loved the huge look of Marcus Ruhl - when he was on he was crazy cut and huge but when he mistimed it he was still huge !!!!
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...