Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 01-23-2016, 11:33 AM   #1
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
Dutasteride

I'm gonna run this .5 mg EOD for about 2 months and see what it does....it's not being used for hair loss....I could give to shits about the ED sides as well I don't use my cock as it is. I'm suffering for some DHT acne on my back and shoulders and I think this will help it out.

And if I can reduce the DHT affect on my prostate that will be a bonus.

Older we get the smarter we get with this shit.
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:34 PM   #2
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
you using it on cycle?
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 08:47 PM   #3
clutchitalian

clutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of lightclutchitalian is a glorious beacon of light
Let us know how it goes I've wondered about this also
clutchitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:17 PM   #4
Jimmyinkedup
Banned

Jimmyinkedup is on a distinguished road
I have a friend who runs it quite often and has no issues with it what so ever. I too am curious to hear how it goes for you.
Jimmyinkedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 09:34 PM   #5
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
glad to see the .5mg EOD.... 1mg/day is over kill
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 09:12 PM   #6
Strongisland631
Vet

Strongisland631 is on a distinguished road
I've run .5/day with reasonably good results.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:19 AM   #7
pharmacist
Vet

pharmacist is on a distinguished road
Whats the results with it sir?
pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 05:50 PM   #8
Birdman
Vet

Birdman is on a distinguished road
I eat two (2) .5mg Duties every day (along with one 5mg Finasteride tablet and 5% minoxidil) while on cycle for hairloss prevention AND BPH reduction. I knock it back down to .5mg's Dutie when I'm off. I haven't noticed and negative sides in over a year.

My hair is very pretty.

....I am very pretty!

-Birdman

P.S. You sure you wouldn't rather do tetracycline instead? It's primary target is acne.
Old 07-30-2016, 07:14 PM   #9
Glycomann

I am not pretty!
Old 07-31-2016, 07:24 AM   #10
pharmacist
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
I eat two (2) .5mg Duties every day (along with one 5mg Finasteride tablet and 5% minoxidil) while on cycle for hairloss prevention AND BPH reduction. I knock it back down to .5mg's Dutie when I'm off. I haven't noticed and negative sides in over a year.

My hair is very pretty.

....I am very pretty!

-Birdman

P.S. You sure you wouldn't rather do tetracycline instead? It's primary target is acne.
True that, tetracycline is primarly used for skin affections.
I was curious how the Dutasteride is working for hairloss!
Its a newer molecule than Finasteride and they said its improved.

Best regards
Old 07-31-2016, 07:46 AM   #11
Birdman
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmacist View Post
True that, tetracycline is primarly used for skin affections.
I was curious how the Dutasteride is working for hairloss!
Its a newer molecule than Finasteride and they said its improved.

Best regards
This is not scientific by any stretch, but I've found anything over 500mgs of testosterone produces hairloss no matter how much preventative maintenance I attempt. When I knock it down to 200mgs/week, the .5 Duta/5mg Fina combo along with 5% minoxidil does wonders.

I don't think eating a corresponding amount of DHT inhibitors to the amount of gear one does is a viable solution. I think once you pass a certain amount of test in your body you just can't stop the DHT from attacking your follicles.

On the good side, I get most of it back using this combo post cycle.

-Birdman
Old 07-31-2016, 08:38 AM   #12
pharmacist
Vet

Quote:
This is not scientific by any stretch, but I've found anything over 500mgs of testosterone produces hairloss no matter how much preventative maintenance I attempt. When I knock it down to 200mgs/week, the .5 Duta/5mg Fina combo along with 5% minoxidil does wonders.

I don't think eating a corresponding amount of DHT inhibitors to the amount of gear one does is a viable solution. I think once you pass a certain amount of test in your body you just can't stop the DHT from attacking your follicles.

On the good side, I get most of it back using this combo post cycle.

-Birdman

I would think a combo if Dutasteride with Tamsulosin/Flomax would be better than a combo of Dutasteride and Finasteride. Dutasteride therapy reduces serum DHT significantly more than does Finasteride. Fina is blocking 1 type of receptors and Duta is blocking both...
Old 07-31-2016, 01:31 PM   #13
Birdman
Vet

Quote:
I would think a combo if Dutasteride with Tamsulosin/Flomax would be better than a combo of Dutasteride and Finasteride. Dutasteride therapy reduces serum DHT significantly more than does Finasteride. Fina is blocking 1 type of receptors and Duta is blocking both...
From what I understand, 5mg Finasteride will reduce scalp DHT just about the same as 0.1mg Dutasteride. You can "safely" eat Dutasteride up to 2.5mgs and there are recent studies that is showing no loss of libido or related sides. You are looking at about a 33% increase in hair follicles with 2.5mgs Dutasteride vs. 5mgs Finasteride.

I eat the 5mg Finasteride along with the total of 1mg Dutasteride mainly because of three reasons:

(1) These studies are always changing. One day it's Finasteride. The next it's Dutasteride. My thinking is as long as I'm doing both I won't be left holding the bag of hair should some future study find that Dutatseride's DHT inhibiting effects diminishes over time or visa-versa.

(2) Dutasteride ain't cheap! Inexpensive Duties come in .5mg gel caps from India and will run you around $100/month at 2.5mgs per day. That's a lot of coin! However, a 3-month supply of Finasteride will run you around $45.

(3) Dutasteride was specifically designed to treat a prostate disorder (BPH). My prostate is a next door neighbor to my dick. My prostate and my dick are best friends and like to do things together. I'm not so sure about risking this wonderful relationship between the two on unrelated studies on "hairloss" regarding a inhibitive medication whose purpose has nothing to do with hair.

In summary, you can definitely eat 2.5mgs of Duties and get the very most you can regarding preventing hairloss. I can't deny that. ....I'm just splitting the difference both financially and chemically out of personal choice.

-Birdman
Old 07-31-2016, 06:19 PM   #14
pharmacist
Vet

Quote:
From what I understand, 5mg Finasteride will reduce scalp DHT just about the same as 0.1mg Dutasteride. You can "safely" eat Dutasteride up to 2.5mgs and there are recent studies that is showing no loss of libido or related sides. You are looking at about a 33% increase in hair follicles with 2.5mgs Dutasteride vs. 5mgs Finasteride.

I eat the 5mg Finasteride along with the total of 1mg Dutasteride mainly because of three reasons:

(1) These studies are always changing. One day it's Finasteride. The next it's Dutasteride. My thinking is as long as I'm doing both I won't be left holding the bag of hair should some future study find that Dutatseride's DHT inhibiting effects diminishes over time or visa-versa.

(2) Dutasteride ain't cheap! Inexpensive Duties come in .5mg gel caps from India and will run you around $100/month at 2.5mgs per day. That's a lot of coin! However, a 3-month supply of Finasteride will run you around $45.

(3) Dutasteride was specifically designed to treat a prostate disorder (BPH). My prostate is a next door neighbor to my dick. My prostate and my dick are best friends and like to do things together. I'm not so sure about risking this wonderful relationship between the two on unrelated studies on "hairloss" regarding a inhibitive medication whose purpose has nothing to do with hair.

In summary, you can definitely eat 2.5mgs of Duties and get the very most you can regarding preventing hairloss. I can't deny that. ....I'm just splitting the difference both financially and chemically out of personal choice.

-Birdman

Well , you have your logic there I just feel Dutasteride is a more complete molecule than FInasteride thats all!
Old 08-02-2016, 01:20 PM   #15
Jimmyinkedup
Banned

Jimmyinkedup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well , you have your logic there I just feel Dutasteride is a more complete molecule than FInasteride thats all!
I agree, more complete, more effective at a lower dose, AND a lower reported incidence of sexual sides at just 1.3% ! As you pointed out earlier duta acts on both 5ar isomers, fina just one.
Jimmyinkedup is offline   Reply With Quote