• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by b52
    I was thinking 5 days on 2 off. How long of a duration
    I am just making educated guess but I would say no more than 6-8 weeks before taking a break. I have seen some say 4 weeks on 2 weeks off. But since you are doing 5 days on 2 days off I would think that would allow you to stay on longer. Just from personal experience I have noticed that I only had issues with insulin sensativaty when I got up to 25mg Ed. At 12.5mg Ed I ran for 6 months and had no issues when I monitored my fasted bg. But many do. I personally love the stuff. My wife too. It really helps my back feel better and my wife’s ankle feel better. You don’t realize it until u stop taking it then all those pains and aches come back. But I found that even 5mg Ed will help and it won’t mess with fasted bg! At least for my wife and I.

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Best thing is to get a BG meter. They are cheap. The strips is where they get I though. So look for a meter that uses cheap strips. My mother is diabetic so I got same meter she has and she gives me her extra strips that are payed by her insurance. All u have to do is check your morning fasted bg for a week to get a baseline. If your over 100 before you even start don’t! You are on your way to becoming a diabetic and better start doing something about it Forget HGH. Once it’s back down to normal (between 80-90)u can start again. once a week take a sample and see if it has raised any. If it’s up more than 10 points time to take a break.. HGH too. This really should be done by anyone using HGH or hgh peptides. Imo

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Maybe at high doses Kluso I can see that being necessary but I've never done that for my secretagogues. It's never even been advised by the clinic I go to and I was on them over a year. I just started them back up after a big break. It's always best to be safe but I think that's overkill especially if you're not running a high dose.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

Yea, kluso brings up good points on the fasting blood sugar values by users. It varies user to user, but there seems to be a lot of guys who have to eventually cycle off. Having a glucometer is the best way to monitor it's effects with FBS.

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
            Yea, kluso brings up good points on the fasting blood sugar values by users. It varies user to user, but there seems to be a lot of guys who have to eventually cycle off. Having a glucometer is the best way to monitor it's effects with FBS.
            Won't hurt to check. The bottle I have will only last a couple months. Just figured I mine as well use it and see what it does.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Jester3378
              I got some last year and only used it for around 3 weeks. It was dosed at 25mgs and it was too much for me. Headaches constantly and so much water retention I gained 20lbs, not shitting you. It was all water (obviously) and came off within a week of stopping. I’d try some at 12.5 to see if it’s more manageable but never that 25 again.
              Sounds like a recipe for high blood pressure. I'll pass. I believe big B said it made him hold alot of water too. Actually I think most have said that. Why dafuq someone wanna run something that just bloats you up like the Michelin man? Might as well just run some drol and at least get strong af while at it haha.

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                Sounds like a recipe for high blood pressure. I'll pass. I believe big B said it made him hold alot of water too. Actually I think most have said that. Why dafuq someone wanna run something that just bloats you up like the Michelin man? Might as well just run some drol and at least get strong af while at it haha.
                Because it's sitting here taking up space lol

Comment

• theshaman
                  VET
                  • Dec 2018

I've been doing 30mg before bed for nearly 4 months and sleep and joints are great. I get it pretty cheap too

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by b52
                    Maybe at high doses Kluso I can see that being necessary but I've never done that for my secretagogues. It's never even been advised by the clinic I go to and I was on them over a year. I just started them back up after a big break. It's always best to be safe but I think that's overkill especially if you're not running a high dose.
                    That’s what’s great about the secretagogues that the clinic prescribes. They are short acting. They mimic your natural pulses. You would have to inject them more than 5 times a day to have an issue. MK creates a constant elevation that can cause more side effects and problems. I agree you will be fine with one bottle. No need for BG meter. It’s just some guys really like the stuff and end up running longer than they should without a break. I just wanted to get the info out there.

Comment

• Kluso
                      Vet
                      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by b52
                      Because it's sitting here taking up space lol
                      Yeah, at least try it. And if you do get too bloated try lowering the dose till it’s manageable. Even low dose can be beneficial. Especially since you are taking the clinic peptides too.

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Kluso
                        That’s what’s great about the secretagogues that the clinic prescribes. They are short acting. They mimic your natural pulses. You would have to inject them more than 5 times a day to have an issue. MK creates a constant elevation that can cause more side effects and problems. I agree you will be fine with one bottle. No need for BG meter. It’s just some guys really like the stuff and end up running longer than they should without a break. I just wanted to get the info out there.
                        Ok that makes a little more sense now. Thanks for filling me in. I don't know much about it. Stuff online isn't all that helpful either.

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Kluso
                          Yeah, at least try it. And if you do get too bloated try lowering the dose till it’s manageable. Even low dose can be beneficial. Especially since you are taking the clinic peptides too.
                          Yeah I'm taking the advice on 12.5mg

Comment

• Big B
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by theshaman
                            I've been doing 30mg before bed for nearly 4 months and sleep and joints are great. I get it pretty cheap too
                            Yep. Same here and strength goes up as well. Water retention gets pretty bad...

Comment

• Big B
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
                              Yeah I'm taking the advice on 12.5mg
                              Less water retention for sure. Problem is, less strength increase and less help on joints...

Comment

• b52
                                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Big B
                                Less water retention for sure. Problem is, less strength increase and less help on joints...
                                You gotta remember I'm taking 3 other peps at night.

Comment

Working...