X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

HONEST FEED BACK ON PRIMOBOLAN

Recently I have seen much talk and discussion on Primobolan. To help others seeking advice. Let's give our own personal experiences. We don't have to agree. If you really have experiences and know your product was legit or maybe not. Share that information.
    (PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT CONDONING, SELLING OR OFFERING ANY PRODUCTS NOT APPROVED BY A DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION WITH A LICENSES PHARMACY).

I will start the discussion. My first experience with Bayer Schering lab. It came in a box. The box contained one amp 100 mg. I started with 300 and later went to 400 mg a week. My roommate was using the same Schering Primobolan. We were both using for summer cut. I was about 20% body fat. My room who was preparing for a show was about 15% or less body. For three weeks I stayed with 400 mg a week. My room- mate who was getting much harder and fuller even though he had not cut out anymore carbs. I told him this is junk. As time went on. We began chatting about the Primobolan being fake. I told him I cut cals. I mirrored his diet to a T. I Got harder but began to lose size. I was clearing our used needle container. Before dumping it. I noticed about 10-15 broken amps in his trash can. I said dude. You need to dump this weekly. He said, what are you talking about I did. I said how much are you taking? I was shocked? He said 1000-1500 mg a week, but we have the 25 mg tabs to pick up at the pharmacy so I will cut down a bit. I said, ok.
    From that day on I injected 1000-1500 mg of primobolan. What was going on was Primobolan is only active for 4-6 hours and anything could make it not in active. 4-6 hours is a hit or a miss. Once we picked up the tabs we injected and swallowed several tabs per day. I looked so damm good I entered the same show. I beat my roommate and nineteen other guys in theheavy weight Division. The middle weight at that show was said to win the overall. Well at the night show. I stepped on the stage and won the overall. I never looked back after that. Until 2019 I went to a water park jumped down a water slide that hydroplane me in the air . All 305 lbs of me landed in the bottom of the pool. I Ruptured my quad tendon. had to be rescued by a bunch of employees. I was never able to proportion my one quad to match the other after two surgeries. Force me into retirement. Mean while my roomate became one of the top 10 IFBB pros of today. This is how I landed on boards, (I'm a Throw Back)

To get back on track. While living abroad. I helped with raws from Thailand, Modova and Dubai. Many many order Primo but once the price is quoted. They say I'll get that next time. (Please Note not speaking about anyone on this board). Within the passed eight years I see their list on boards and they all are offering Primobolan. I mean I can't say it's not real but I know where most of their packs. Their was a issue with primo I was carrying. One mate said he had it tested. I can't say he didn't. I have to believe feed back. When I returned to that country. I questioned the lab. Because they are known for producing some bad A _ _s testosterone. I later received a phone call. Even with them being a lab they could not get it right. Sometime I think they did not want to pay for primo raws. Which brings me t another topic. Primobolan raws cost a lot, I mean A LOT! Many sources may not want or can't afford to invest $$$ for primo. Number one it's really not that popular (Unless your on the stage). Number two if they put out the money and it sits on shelf? Number three Everyone and their mother is screaming fake. ( I totally get it). Guys have been screwed so much. But I'm very lost? when I see some offering 150 mg-200 mg of primo for like 75-80.00 bucks. To actually think one falls for this. There is a reason Primo only comes in 50-75-100 mg strengths. This is like pushing five 250 lb bodybuilder in a corvette. It just will not happen. Not even the experts abroad have achieve this yet.
    Now let's take some stress off the source and put on you the buyer:
    You are always looking for deals. We all like deals. But by now must should know the hype on Primobolan is not all that. Even if your getting legit Primo. If you don't plan to spend money and use a dose, way higher then 400 mg and sub with tabs, (due to it's 4-5 hour activity), your not going to see benefits. I mean, it will show up in your urine for 25-30 days, but 4,5 hours it's not going to get a chance to keep the chisel and pump you hear about. It's also important you use a base because Primobolan clings to androgen receptors. But I will say most are not getting benefits because of either not being not legit, not using enough and not subbing tabs between the half life.

Again this is my personal and current on going experiences with guys on stage. If I was not 12-10% body fat I would hold off before you consider it fake. Unless you have a legit source to test. If you were here abroad we have several places that do test due to impurities. We use three good testing labs that are not related to the lab producers.

I tell everyone we are not chemist. But I will follow up on anyone that feels something is not. Who am I to tell you your lying. I only ask that you don't use primobolan if you can't afford to use it. Done right you will be happy as heck and it will be worth it. I know guys wanting Clen for it's anabolic effect? This is not true. This was a sales pitch. But will it increase fat burning? Yes. If done right. If not done right. Your going to call it fake. You got to leave the boards and put food time, supplement time, cardio and sleep time in. Only then will you see how products work. I want to keep it real with ya as far as I know on my part.

Please guys share your experience.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ESTROGEN GUY; 03-09-2022, 03:42 PM.
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • Bigpapapumpaf
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Its never really done anything for me. Given a choice back then, I would have used parabolin anyway.

BPP

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

Primo being an enanthate ester gives it a 7-8 day half life, correct?

Comment

• Fire_Iron
        Banned
        • Feb 2022

it was legit but so subtle not worth it for me.

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

Legit primo is king for me, makes me look like a chiseled god with the right nutrition plan. I add muscle and loose fat simultaneously.

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Primo gives me the best sense of well-being. No other AAS feels the same. But it has to be at least 600mg per week. Personally I think it’s just as anabolic as test. But no estrogen sides. It also helps with the depressed feeling Nandrolone gives me now. Test, primo, deca is one of my favorite stacks. Primo helps control estrogen sides too. Seen bloodwork to confirm this. Well worth the money imo.

Comment

• Warhead14
              Banned
              • Feb 2013

I love the stuff, but if its not in a Amp F from Turkey these days its a non starter ... had a good source. First batch was tested, second wasn't and seems like test to me. I just chucked because I dont put shit in my body that I cant ID. Unfortunately seems part of the game.

Comment

• 1bigun11
                • May 2022

I'm getting fantastic results off Vet grade primo. But like EG says, I have to run a gram or two a week of it to get the great effects.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Darkness
                  Legit primo is king for me, makes me look like a chiseled god with the right nutrition plan. I add muscle and loose fat simultaneously.
                  I had pretty much the same experience.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Massimo1
                    VET
                    • Apr 2021

Primo & anavar if you can afford it.

Comment

Working...