Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OKMEDIC
    • Oct 2007

Surgery Ahead

Just after the first of the year I am planning to have surgery on one of my feet. No big deal, just something I should have done long ago and have been putting off. I was wanting to do some sort of cardio and was considering a stationary bike or something like that. Obviously I can't do any high impact and thought that would be a fairly safe option. What do you all think? If there may be something I am not thinking of please throw it out there. Also, I am about to head to mexico and was thinking of picking up some growth while there, just to aide in the healing and all, plus the added benifits. If I decide to do so, is there one I should look for? I have been out of that circle for a few years and don't know what's there and what to look for and/or stay away from. Or if I should even worry about it. It would be cool if I could talk the doc into writing me a script for it but doubt he will and probably couldn't handle the cost anyway. I seriously doubt ins would cover that.. LOL.
    Anyway, what do you all think?
    The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.
  • JrMaFia
    BANNED for being a JETS fan
    • Oct 2007

I think you should forget about buying gear in mexico in the tourist area everything is ridiculously priced not to mention customs can be a bitch if u seem big. I remember getting taken off the line once and interogated. PLus gh can be temperature sensitive.
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
    Cassidy: Crue!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
    Cassidy: Def Lep!
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• bigjay

ask your dr. about the cardio

agree with the above poster

Comment

• OKMEDIC
        • Oct 2007

Yeah, I've been hit at the border before.. Was not fun to say the least.. I just want to get back to work faster.. Not that I like work, I do on the other hand like to be able to pay my bills.. Just curious as to what everyone thought.. Thanks for the input.
        The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I agree nix the hgh from mexico, for hgh in general I would stick with the 191aa type. Swimming is another option.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Thate
            Vet
            • Mar 2007

a small dose of basic test would also aid in healing imo

Comment

• OKMEDIC
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
              I agree nix the hgh from mexico, for hgh in general I would stick with the 191aa type. Swimming is another option.
              I dig the swimming thought but I don't know how long it will be before I can get the foot wet though I could probably wrap it up or something..I need to put the feelers out and see if I can grab some test again... Been awhile..

Comment

Working...