EQ at 40??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Mostly muscle. I did have to run some tren e afterwards to tighten some of it up. But, yes.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by bufbiker
      Mostly muscle. I did have to run some tren e afterwards to tighten some of it up. But, yes.
      That's beyond incredible. Putting on 40 solid lbs from week 16 to 36 - not to even MENTION what you gained in the first 16 weeks. It's so incredible that if I didn't like you, I would call bullshit.

You're lucky to be such a great responder to AAS. GOD forbid you ever come off for any length of time or you might shrink down to 200. But then knowing you, you will always be on.

Comment

• bufbiker

Aas were a very small part of the weight gain. Food is the key. But I'm sure you already know that right. I can gain weight without aas. When people complain about bunk gear my first thought is the diet. I can sit on the couch and gain weight. Two pounds a week is nothing. If you can't do that, especially on a gram and a half of test e and a gram a week of eq there's something wrong. My first guess would be diet. My second guess would be over training. And I'm not concerned with how I look. I want strength and recovery.
        Last edited by Guest; 05-13-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Rajincajun
          Vet
          • May 2007

I can't use it anymore and I always had EQ in every cycle. I get very light headed and my blood sugar hits the floor. I had to stop using it all together.

~R~
          48? It's only the beginning.
          In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

Starting a run at 900 a week. We'll see how it goes.

Always keep an eye on BP. I learned a while back that as long as I keep BF in check. PB isn't a problem for me,

H

Comment

• irish_2003
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

i'm 41...ANY orals at this point are misery due to heartburn (bad daytime and nighttime heartburn)...blood pressure not really an issue since it's always 20points higher on gear for me...so eq is a nice alternative to deca or npp which is preferred...no more tren though...can't keep my mouth shut at stupid people at work or in public on tren...just my experiences...hope this helps

Comment

• Glycomann

Donating blood eery 8 weeks seems to help the older crowd with tendency toward thick blood. EQ is pretty mild otherwise. Things change as we age. I use to be bone dry on it. Now it holds water.

Comment

• Nitro
                  Vet
                  • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Glycomann
                  Donating blood eery 8 weeks seems to help the older crowd with tendency toward thick blood. EQ is pretty mild otherwise. Things change as we age. I use to be bone dry on it. Now it holds water.
                  That's the key right there. You really should have your blood work done while on it. Also you should be donating blood every 8 weeks to keep your iron and RBCs in check. EQ can thicken up your blood making it harder on your heart so make sure your getting your check ups in. But the pumps you get while your on it are indescribable. It's a great drug for volumizing.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Nitro
                    That's the key right there. You really should have your blood work done while on it. Also you should be donating blood every 8 weeks to keep your iron and RBCs in check. EQ can thicken up your blood making it harder on your heart so make sure your getting your check ups in. But the pumps you get while your on it are indescribable. It's a great drug for volumizing.
                    exactly

Comment

• animal87

I've always advocated donating blood often as they will allow you when on cycle. Like said above helps keep your bp down, RBC and iron in check. Beside the fact you may save someones life!

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                        Vet
                        • Jul 2012

I was 42 going on 43 last time I ran it which was also the first time I did. I was bulking like hell back then too, eating about 4600 cals a day. I'm quite sure it thickened up my blood and I did not give blood the whole time I ran it which was about 3 1/2 months. I noticed that I would turn really red while working out or if someone pissed me off.

I would've run it longer but at one point at the gym I dropped a 45 against my leg and it cut me open. I didn't think much of it but a couple weeks later I developed what the doctor called cellulitis. I don't know if the EQ caused this but with increased RBC I believe it could have played a part. I haven't run it since. I liked it though. I made some decent gains from it but mostly it hardened up my muscles.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                          • Sep 2011

im about to run my first cycle with eq for about 16 weeks...i already have high bp so between eq and drol im not looking forward to the bp issues...........

Comment

• ozzy69
                            Assistant Admin
                            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by clutchitalian
                            im about to run my first cycle with eq for about 16 weeks...i already have high bp so between eq and drol im not looking forward to the bp issues...........
                            Then why even risk it?

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ozzy69
                              Then why even risk it?
                              ive been wanting to try eq im gonna see how it goes if its too harsh ill jump off........

Comment

• Glycomann

I just started a cycle with EQ in it. I just donated a pint today.

Comment

Working...