Who has had to do a physical transformation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • choke
    • Apr 2024

Who has had to do a physical transformation?

For the first time in my life, I find myself at a place where I need to make a physical transformation happen.

Because of my advanced age... :-) 44...
    As I stated in another thread, the body stops producing stuff sometimes. And in my case it was seratonin. So my doc put me on Lexapro, not for depression or anything like that (I'm far from depressed!) But it did cause me to put on 20-fucking-4 pounds.

I eat clean, do not drink a lot, and I teach/train BJJ/MMA at least three times a week. And I do old school strongman body weight stuff and Natural Gymnastics at home. Mind you, no issues with over training. I know what those are, and I don't have em.

On top of everything else, I've had to deal with a case of Meniere's Disease for the past two weeks. Extreme vertigo, migraines and insane ringing in the ears (which I've had for years thanks to the Army anyways).

So here I find myself at a place that I have to crash through a wall!

If you did this, how did you attack it?

I have a diet formatted for the next 90 days.
    I've weaned myself off the Lexipro
    Proper cutting supplements on hand.

For the record, I supplement for different reasons than most here. I do it to keep from having body parts torn off, and to keep my body from being broken. I'll never be like some of you monsters.

Perhaps this is just a vent because I have never been in a situation like this.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

I've been here my friend and good luck!!! You will do just fine.....throw your scale away

Comment

• bufbiker

Tren ace and test prop for eight weeks with the proper diet and training regimen will do amazing things to your body.

Comment

• choke

What a coincidence!

Seems I have just happened to come across some of those very things!

This past week, I've started using a conditioning regimen that I've used on some of my fighters (and myself previously). Crazy plyo based cardio in the morning, and compound core movements (body weight based, or natural gymnastics) in the afternoon, and time on the mats x3 days a week. Off on Sunday.

I can tell that's my metabolism has changed,as have my sleep patterns(for the better). And I've started populating myself with some Var ala Triton. This evening will see the Tren/prop introduced. My diet is dialed in pretty well, and planned for about the next three months.

Even at my age, I am not terribly afraid of over training, even if I stuck to going it natural. I think that my system got re-wired when I was in the Army for operating on stupid. So unless I break something, I should be okay.

I might actually do the silly before and as after photo thing.

Comment

• 1bigun11

Do the before and after pic thing. It will help motivate you to know that we are watching, and it is really rewarding to look at later. You can definitely do it at your age, and especially with your level of discipline and intestinal fortitude. Good luck!

Comment

• bufbiker

The tren will give you insomnia to a degree but will keep you going during the day, so it equals out. And your appetite may be diminished as well. But you'll love the results. Also there may be a bit of aggression. But with discipline very manageable.

Comment

• choke

Originally posted by bufbiker
              The tren will give you insomnia to a degree but will keep you going during the day, so it equals out. And your appetite may be diminished as well. But you'll love the results. Also there may be a bit of aggression. But with discipline very manageable.
              That's the damn truth.
              My problem has always been balancing aggression with discipline. Specifically, I can be a very discipline aggressor. Fault of genetics I think.

I hope that with all that training, it'll be like old times, and the ability to fall asleep anywhere will come back.

Comment

• bufbiker

If you can fall asleep after taking a few of Uncle Sam's help me stay awake pills you might be okay.
                I can fall asleep easily pretty much anywhere, especially when I'm driving, but the tren will keep you awake.

Comment

Working...