HCG Dosage Question??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day65

HCG Dosage Question??

I only can get hcg in 2000 iu or 5000 iu ampules. From what i have reasearched, 250 iu's or 500 iu's is ideal every 5 days. can i seperate the 2000 iu ampule?...if so, what is the best way????

Thanks for the help!
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

Let's see if I'm hearing you correctly, your saying that all 2000iu's are in 1 ampule? there isn't 1 liquid amp and 1 powder amp? just trying to understand you correctly.

Z-

Comment

• Twitch
      • Mar 2005

mix it up..load the pins..

Comment

• BigSickD
        Vet
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Twitch
        mix it up..load the pins..
        Correct, just mix it and then draw 250 or 500iu's in seperate pins and then place them in the fridge.
        BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• day65

It did not come with any liquid.. Should i get a sterile vial and add 10 ml to 5,000 to get 500? Distilled H2O? IF so, how long is safe storage in frig.? Thanks for the advice!

Comment

• zeke
            Vet
            • May 2005

Personally I would not mix it up until I'm planning on using it. If your using it PCT or 500iu's a week during your cycle it will keep until you've used it up.

Z-

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

no Bac water with it? look into research chems and places who sell it - they will hook you up - check our sponsers links
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...