My tren and test cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kman

My tren and test cycle

WOW its been 11 days now and strength and energy have gone through the roof.I havnt had awork out this good in along while ..I feel like im 25 again!!My only sides are a slight cough in the mourning ,and some bloat in my stomach,that seems to come and go.I have had some indegestion too.But only slight.Im Keeping my protein around 230 grams a day ,low carbs and fats .Lots of water.The scale says ihave gained about 5 lbs .But i know its probably water weight .Ill let you all know what progress i have made at 22 days (if your interested)GIDDY UP!!!
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

Sounds good bro.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Akira

Wait until your 8 weeks into the tren... you "should" see some reduction in bodyfat (diet in check?).

Comment

• kman

I got my diet on the money..I have truely dedicated my self to this cycle .

Comment

• quez82
          • Jul 2003

Glad the diet is in check brotha, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one.
          Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• CO-B16
            Vet
            • May 2004

yup, gotta love tren.....keep us posted.....
            THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• DADAWG
              Vet
              • May 2004

Originally posted by kman
              WOW its been 11 days now and strength and energy have gone through the roof.I havnt had awork out this good in along while ..I feel like im 25 again!!My only sides are a slight cough in the mourning ,and some bloat in my stomach,that seems to come and go.I have had some indegestion too.But only slight.Im Keeping my protein around 230 grams a day ,low carbs and fats .Lots of water.The scale says ihave gained about 5 lbs .But i know its probably water weight .Ill let you all know what progress i have made at 22 days (if your interested)GIDDY UP!!!
              awesome .
              what kind of test is it and what doses are you running ?
              NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

the indigestion is normal with tren for some users - I use Prilosec and it keeps it away
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...