zambon winny

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 21guns

zambon winny

is there a better school of thought on the intake of zambon's? should you inject or drink it> if it has to pass the liver either way what it the benefit of the inject?
    21g
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by 21guns
    is there a better school of thought on the intake of zambon's? should you inject or drink it> if it has to pass the liver either way what it the benefit of the inject?
    21g

Hey bro If your going to inject zambons are the way to go. But I personally have never seen greater benefit from injecting than from oral use.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 21guns

lifts what up!!
      21guns@hush.com new addy, so oral or inject same result>? why stand the pin then.....
      21g

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Hey bro If your going to inject zambons are the way to go. But I personally have never seen greater benefit from injecting than from oral use.
        I've always thought that injection would be better....Drinking the winny I would think that by the time it hits your system, a good amount of potency would be lost

I've noticed better results with injections...

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
          Same here, zambons would be the only winny I would inject. Use a 25g or smaller to inject, you can push it through a slin pin if you want.
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

Working...