X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DADAWG
    Vet
    • May 2004

Originally posted by rado
    Fair enough, but 2 enanthate's in a cycle ?

No one said not to do it
    i dont see what the ester has to do with it , if they made it you could run even more eths than that .
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

It makes more sense to me to run similiar long esters in a cycle, or run short esters together in a cycle. I would rather not mix short and long esters, personally.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by liftsiron
        It makes more sense to me to run similiar long esters in a cycle, or run short esters together in a cycle. I would rather not mix short and long esters, personally.

my point exactly
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by DADAWG
          i dont see what the ester has to do with it , if they made it you could run even more eths than that .
          My argument here is that I've seen people run 2 enanthate's together and it's just not nice; gyno like a mofo....Those who are prone to gyno(having more estrogen than the average male) will get it ever more due to having all that enanthate converting to more estrogen.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by rado
            My argument here is that I've seen people run 2 enanthate's together and it's just not nice; gyno like a mofo....Those who are prone to gyno(having more estrogen than the average male) will get it ever more due to having all that enanthate converting to more estrogen.

enanthate is an ester attached to a drug requlating it's release into the blood system, enanthate in itself cannot convert to estrogen.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by liftsiron
              enanthate is an ester attached to a drug requlating it's release into the blood system, enanthate in itself cannot convert to estrogen.
              I knew that already, maybe I just didn't get all "technical" on this subject. I know what I'm trying to say, just not able to explain it I guess.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

so in reality you are confused again huh Rado? that is nothing new to us !!!!! LOL

actually I am using 3 enth esters right now, test e, tren e and Masteron e

does it make your toes curl???
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• bigkarch

re

Originally posted by Deacon
                  so in reality you are confused again huh Rado? that is nothing new to us !!!!! LOL

actually I am using 3 enth esters right now, test e, tren e and Masteron e

does it make your toes curl???

sounds like a good cycle..how has it been.....

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by bigkarch
                    sounds like a good cycle..how has it been.....

well at week 8 bro the strength is just going crazy! and my libido since adding the Masteron is unbelievable - like I was a teenager again!

Comment

• bigkarch

do you measure during a cycle to see how much you gained....I do...I like to see what makes my muscles get harder and bigger...I like your cycle bro...let me know how it works out for you including pct..

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by bigkarch
                        do you measure during a cycle to see how much you gained....I do...I like to see what makes my muscles get harder and bigger...I like your cycle bro...let me know how it works out for you including pct..

I just go by the mirror and how tight my clothes are getting - also by others comments

I will let you know how it all goes but as of now I am very very happy

Comment

Working...