Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • razrblack

perfect lbm cycle

ok bros,
    i would like opinions on the perfect (or you version of) lean body mass cycle. i know that everyone responds differently, but i would still like to hear some thoughts.

i was thinking :

100 mg winny depot eod
    300-500 primo depot / week
    for 8 weeks
    what do u think?

what would you do?
  • FKITLETSGO

weeks 1-12 RT EQ 400mg/week
    weeks 6-12 Fina 75mg/day
    weeks 1-12 RT prop 100mg eod
    weeks 1-4 and weeks 8-12 Winny 50mg/day taken orally
    weeks 1-12 arimidex as needed
    weeks 1-12 HGH 4iu/day

I love kickstarting the cycle with Winny and finishing off with winny.

The cycle I outlined would be awesome lean mass builder however you'd be a pin cushon for 12 weeks. Your talking 20 pounds quality muscle with that cycle no fat added if combined with sound nutritional regimen and intense training program

Comment

• razrblack

all i can say is WOW and OUCH! lol! that would be an awesone cycle though.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

You could use 25g for fina and prop. Just get tired of poking yourself. you would definately have to rotate spots using delts, glutes, bi's, tri's, calf's, thigh, and maybe even add a chest er two in. Peace

Comment

• takemo

you could also take the fina eod,but the results may not be as good,but would cut down the amount of shots.i would also take the hgh for longer than 12 weeks.

Comment

• razrblack

why hgh for longer than 12 weeks?

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-razrblack+Jul 10 2003, 01:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razrblack @ Jul 10 2003, 01:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> why hgh for longer than 12 weeks? [/b][/quote]
              The longer you run HGH, the better.

If you only ran it for 12 weeks, you won&#39;t notice much from it.

Comment

• razrblack

what are the benefits of hgh in short? i am going to read the profile of it, but i would like to hear some layman&#39;s terms.

Comment

• Easto

Short term, you won&#39;t notice a whole lot.

Comment

• prolangtum

<!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 10 2003, 09:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO @ Jul 10 2003, 09:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> weeks 1-12 RT EQ 400mg/week
                    weeks 6-12 Fina 75mg/day
                    weeks 1-12 HGH 4iu/day

The cycle I outlined would be awesome lean mass builder however you&#39;d be a pin cushon for 12 weeks. Your talking 20 pounds quality muscle with that cycle no fat added if combined with sound nutritional regimen and intense training program [/b][/quote]
                    I like it, except i would modify a few things. I would frontload the EQ at 800mgs. So 1-11 EQ. And i would prop and tren 2 weeks past EQ, so to week 13. The way you had it set up, one would have to wait 2-3 weeks before strating clomid with nothing in there system.

Comment

• razrblack

easto i didnt mean short term, i meant what are the benefits of hgh in a brief synopsis. lol&#33;

Comment

• JohnnyB
                        vet
                        • Jul 2003

<!--QuoteBegin-prolangtum+Jul 10 2003, 04:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prolangtum @ Jul 10 2003, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-FKITLETSGO+Jul 10 2003, 09:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FKITLETSGO &#064; Jul 10 2003, 09:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> weeks 1-12 RT EQ 400mg/week
                        weeks 6-12 Fina 75mg/day
                        weeks 1-12 HGH 4iu/day

The cycle I outlined would be awesome lean mass builder however you&#39;d be a pin cushon for 12 weeks. Your talking 20 pounds quality muscle with that cycle no fat added if combined with sound nutritional regimen and intense training program [/b][/quote]
                        I like it, except i would modify a few things. I would frontload the EQ at 800mgs. So 1-11 EQ. And i would prop and tren 2 weeks past EQ, so to week 13. The way you had it set up, one would have to wait 2-3 weeks before strating clomid with nothing in there system. [/b][/quote]
                        I&#39;d the prop and fina 3 weeks passed the eq, the long ester in it takes 3 weeks before pct.

JohnnyB

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

You guys are all absolutely right the prop and winny should be extended until right before clomid therapy to enable your body no time for testosterone crash

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

Yes GH should be used for longer preferably atleast 6 months however 3 months is enough time to benefit from GH therapy

Comment

• rado

Some great info on this thread....Good lay out for a lean cycle...

Comment

Working...