1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • big1papi

1st cycle

hey guys, whats up! New to this board, lots of great info. I look forward to reading everyday while I am hard at work. Here is my question. looking to do my 1st cycle. I am 30 5'9 225 pretty solid all around, have small gut,( not that bad) I have already tighten up my diet. What do you guys with experience recommend. I am of course looking to put on size, but would like to cut & tone up.... thanks
  • rado

Welcome to PM !

I would simply do a test cycle at a range of 500mgs for 10wks, followed by PCT. Some will probably tell you to go with a lower dose of test, that could also work for you. Does baldness run in your family or you? Some lose hair while on test.

At your age I think with test and MAYBE some eq, proper diet, rest and training, no reason not to add some good size. If you plan your 1st cycle out carefully, it'll be the best cycle gains ever.

Some just don't plan ahead and fuck up. If you want to lose the gut a bit, get yourself a good ECA stack from our sponsors and you can even throw that in with your diet and training for better fat loss....

Comment

• rado

I forgot to add;

Get some HCG(some will argue this) and take 500iu's E4D from start to end of cycle.

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

I agree with the test cycle, how long you been training?

JohnnyB

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

I think that a simple test cycle followed by pct will do you well.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• house1

Originally posted by big1papi
            hey guys, whats up! New to this board, lots of great info. I look forward to reading everyday while I am hard at work. Here is my question. looking to do my 1st cycle. I am 30 5'9 225 pretty solid all around, have small gut,( not that bad) I have already tighten up my diet. What do you guys with experience recommend. I am of course looking to put on size, but would like to cut & tone up.... thanks

welcome bro --

at your age and weight --

test only -- 400 mgs 12 weeks followed by pct

for your pct you can run nolva at 40 mgs for 14 days then 20 mgs for another 14 days -- start this 2 weeks after last test injection -

keep things simple!

also you either want to pack on size or cut --its hard to do both at the same time -- you can pound the calories at the beggining then reduce them towards the end-

but most guys when running a cycle are either looking to run cutting cycle or bulking cycle and run there diet accordingly - its hard to do both!

Comment

• big1papi

Thanks for the advice. What do you recommend for a ECA stack, do you think I would be better off with sustanon, or test cypionate.... Sorry but what does pct stand for. thanks

Comment

• quez82
                • Jul 2003

I'd rather you start with a single ester...Running sust and accomodating the shorter esters (eod inj's)..You'd be better off with less frequent inj's and steadier levels with Cyp...Simple, yet effective brotha...
                Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• bigkarch

I think everyone says the same thing....me included

Comment

• CO-B16
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

i agree with all of the above.....test only at 400-500mgs a week, single ester(enanthate, or cypionate)...... and a clomid/nolva combo for pct(post cycle therapy)....pct helps the testicles along in starting their own testosterone production again....this is very crucial to keeping your gains....
                    THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• zeke
                      Vet
                      • May 2005

Like my grandmother always told me, "test is the best thing for men and it gives your grandfather great boners".

Comment

• Deacon
                        Vet
                        • Jan 2005

I agree with the above statements
                        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• MentalMike
                          VET
                          • Mar 2004

i agree with the rest of these clowns
                          ADMINISTRATOR@

MOD@
                          www.Xtrememass.com
                          www.AnaSci.net
                          www.AtomicalMuscle.com
                          Here

Comment

• rado

Originally posted by MentalMike
                            i agree with the rest of these clowns
                            Who u callin a clown fool

But the boys covered it well for you

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

I agree with everyone but Rado
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...