Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day65

Question on First Cycle I just started

Hey Guys,

I just started my first cycle of Test. Cyp. 3 days ago. I know that you shouldn't feel the effects for a few weeks, but my strength in these past workouts have dramatically increased. Not just a little, a lot.. I usually military 225 for 5-6 reps. Today i did 225 for 16reps and could of probably done 20 reps. I ended up doing 4 sets of 275 for 8. I did bench the day after my first shot and i ealisy benched 350 for almost four reps, after heavy dumbell incline presses(110lbs).. I usually only get 350 for two on a good day. My weight has increased from 193 day one to 199 day three.. Is this all in my head?? My chest still feels pumped and full from two days ago. My arms even feel fuller and look bigger and i haven't even done arm wourkout yet.

i was planning a 10 week cycle of 200mg every 4th day. Do you think i should try every 5th day intead, or even longer? I feel awesome and look--with only two workouts-- Great!

What do ya guys think.
  • satarules

your right cyp's a long acting ester that takes a few weeks to kick.sure you dont have a blend like sustanon or something?and just remember who gives a shit you might just be one lucky bastard,what ever the case may be run wit it brutha.peace

Comment

• DADAWG
      Vet
      • May 2004

Originally posted by day65
      Hey Guys,

I just started my first cycle of Test. Cyp. 3 days ago. I know that you shouldn't feel the effects for a few weeks, but my strength in these past workouts have dramatically increased. Not just a little, a lot.. I usually military 225 for 5-6 reps. Today i did 225 for 16reps and could of probably done 20 reps. I ended up doing 4 sets of 275 for 8. I did bench the day after my first shot and i ealisy benched 350 for almost four reps, after heavy dumbell incline presses(110lbs).. I usually only get 350 for two on a good day. My weight has increased from 193 day one to 199 day three.. Is this all in my head?? My chest still feels pumped and full from two days ago. My arms even feel fuller and look bigger and i haven't even done arm wourkout yet.

i was planning a 10 week cycle of 200mg every 4th day. Do you think i should try every 5th day intead, or even longer? I feel awesome and look--with only two workouts-- Great!

What do ya guys think.
      i would stick with every 4 days and at that dose i wouldnt be afraid to go 12 weeks . i cant explain yopur strength gains unless its just mental/attitude . just enjoy you lucky rascal
      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• day65

Thanks i will continue as planned, every 4th day..

Thanks again

Comment

• quez82
          • Jul 2003

Don't forget about pct brotha.
          Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

Originally posted by DADAWG
            i would stick with every 4 days and at that dose i wouldnt be afraid to go 12 weeks . i cant explain yopur strength gains unless its just mental/attitude . just enjoy you lucky rascal
            Agrred, I would say it is mental..
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• day65

Thanks again guys.

Well took my second shot on the 4th day Sunday. I have gained 8 lbs already.. I do eat more went from 3,500 to 4,500 calories and upped my protein to 2g/ bodyweight, so maybee it is from that.. I do not look bloated in the face or anywhere.

I don't know, man i am getting so strong and so pumped. I could go on and on about the incredible amount of weight i can lift. Did shrugs with 405lbs for 3 sets of 12-16 reps(free weight), usually do 225-275lbs. I not complaining its awesome.. i just wanted to know if it is normal for maybee some people. My freind is doing a 8 week Sus(250 every 5th day) and 4 week D-bol(20mg) and he just finished the d-bol and he has gained only 10lbs so far. His strength is better, but not as increased as mine. He looks good though. My chest/arms/legs all have fresh stretch marks just noticed this week.

My balls have already shrunk a little from the atrophy as well. I have hcg comming and it won't be here for another three weeks. Isn't this really early? I am also really horney all the time and when it is up, it takes a bit to calm it down..feel like a teenager again.

I still plan to take 200mg/ml every 4 days. Everyone suggests this, and i trust experience.

PCT looks like this:
              hCG 500ius ed week one
              I was planning on taking
              Clomid 100mg for the first week and 50mg for remander of the 4 weeks
              Nolvedex 40mg ed for weeks one and two and 20mg for week three and four

Some of my friends said just to do nolvedex at 40 for three weeks.. They said for mild cycles to just stick with just Nolvedex..but, none of them ever took Clomid or hCG..

From what everyone suggests Clomid/Nolvedex is best. I ordered liquid Clomid and should be here soon.. I have a shit load of Nolvedex.

Thanks for all the help...this site is so priceless.

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

ahh a first cycle - if I could only remember that long ago
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• IHateCrunches

either the cushion form water weight.. or possibly your more amped in the gym now that your sticking yourself.. alot of us dont liek to admit it.. cause it gives the impression of seasonal lifters.. but i know i tend to be more inot it when i am sticking myself.... i dont know.. i just FEEL more dedicated.. although theres no significant reason

Comment

• house1

bro , its just knowing that your on ! its all in your mind -- its that extra edge -

Comment

• CO-B16
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

Thanks again guys.

Well took my second shot on the 4th day Sunday. I have gained 8 lbs already.. I do eat more went from 3,500 to 4,500 calories and upped my protein to 2g/ bodyweight, so maybee it is from that.. I do not look bloated in the face or anywhere.

I don't know, man i am getting so strong and so pumped. I could go on and on about the incredible amount of weight i can lift. Did shrugs with 405lbs for 3 sets of 12-16 reps(free weight), usually do 225-275lbs. I not complaining its awesome.. i just wanted to know if it is normal for maybee some people. My freind is doing a 8 week Sus(250 every 5th day) and 4 week D-bol(20mg) and he just finished the d-bol and he has gained only 10lbs so far. His strength is better, but not as increased as mine. He looks good though. My chest/arms/legs all have fresh stretch marks just noticed this week.

My balls have already shrunk a little from the atrophy as well. I have hcg comming and it won't be here for another three weeks. Isn't this really early? I am also really horney all the time and when it is up, it takes a bit to calm it down..feel like a teenager again.

I still plan to take 200mg/ml every 4 days. Everyone suggests this, and i trust experience.

PCT looks like this:
                      hCG 500ius ed week one
                      I was planning on taking
                      Clomid 100mg for the first week and 50mg for remander of the 4 weeks
                      Nolvedex 40mg ed for weeks one and two and 20mg for week three and four

Some of my friends said just to do nolvedex at 40 for three weeks.. They said for mild cycles to just stick with just Nolvedex..but, none of them ever took Clomid or hCG..

From what everyone suggests Clomid/Nolvedex is best. I ordered liquid Clomid and should be here soon.. I have a shit load of Nolvedex.

Thanks for all the help...this site is so priceless.
                      good job bro....i can pretty much guarantee its the extra calories and the mental edge of knowing your on....the libido thing does not surprise me, i notice the wood coming withing a few days of my first test injection...even long esters.....as far as pct goes...dont run hcg along side clomid or nolva.....run your hcg for the two weeks in between the end of your cycle and the start of you clomid....
                      THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• day65

hcg therapy

Thanks, I thought about that with the hCG after the end on 10 week cycle. I t made sense to me to start it before pct. Is 500iu's ed for 2 weeks enough?

Comment

• rado

Thanks, I thought about that with the hCG after the end on 10 week cycle. I t made sense to me to start it before pct. Is 500iu's ed for 2 weeks enough?
                          That's good....500 iu's every 4 days...NOT ED...

Comment

Working...