deca winn cycle

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rado

Originally posted by bigkarch
    he needs information not aas right now...sorry bro....we can give you a cycle and all of us may give different advice, but I bet we all can agree that you need to tweek your diet and training, study aas then come back...no disrespect..
    Well said...

Comment

• DADAWG
      Vet
      • May 2004

Originally posted by BigSickD
      Easy on Rado, he means well. Anyways, this is how I would construct a cycle with PCT, if you still are set on running deca and winny.

Weeks 1-12 Enath or Cyp (single ester test) 400-500mg/wk
      Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk Make sure that your test stays at a higher dose per week than you test, to help avoid deca dick.
      Weeks 8-12 Winny 50mg/ed

PCT Weeks 15-16 Clomid 100mg/ed Nolva 40mg/ed
      Weeks 17-18 Clomid 50mg/ed Nolva 20mg/ed

As for HCG, I personally rarely use it. I am not saying you shouldn't but I have found that I do fine without it, especially on a mild cycle like this one. Have Nolva on hand always and if signs of gyno do appear run 40mg/ed til it subsides. Make sure that your trining and nutrition are in check cause those are the key, like a few good bro's mentioned before.
      nice cycle , if i changed anything i might run the winnie 10-14 and start the pct the day after winnie ends
      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• CO-B16
        Vet
        • May 2004

Originally posted by DADAWG
        nice cycle , if i changed anything i might run the winnie 10-14 and start the pct the day after winnie ends
        me too....but bsd does not like running orals alone at the end....not sure why.....just take some time to do some research here....just give it a few weeks at least to read as much as you can....you will have a much greater understanding of how to utilize aas in the correct way.....good luck...
        THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

Working...