192aa Anti-bodies???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

192aa Anti-bodies???

Ok ive searched for hours on this only to find little evidence. If one were to build up anti-bodies using a 192aa gh would it also have an effect on your own production of GH?

Not sure if the question is clear basically what I am asking is will the anti-body that is created effect all forms of GH both 191aa and 192aa??

I have come across very few post with some saying yes it will effect both and others that say no but any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
  • -JP-

^^^ Come on someone has to have an opinion or info on this ha

Comment

• strongman
      Vet
      • Feb 2009

It has not been made in years and you will not find 192aa on the market. BUT back when it was produced there were many studies on this subject. The % of the population that could build the anti-body was very low, like low single digits if I remember correctly.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

25% of the population developed anti-bodies and the Chinese still produce the 192, USA labs discontinued it long ago though. As far as the anti bodies for 192aa hgh affecting exo 191aa hgh or internally produced hgh, is speculated, but I have never seen a single study confirming this.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by liftsiron
          25% of the population developed anti-bodies and the Chinese still produce the 192, USA labs discontinued it long ago though. As far as the anti bodies for 192aa hgh affecting exo 191aa hgh or internally produced hgh, is speculated, but I have never seen a single study confirming this.
          My research shows me the same thing... Cannot find a study or any solid information... I thought I would bring it because there is so much generics floating around and I am not believing in there quality would hate to see people in our community hurting themselves

Comment

• strongman
            Vet
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by liftsiron
            the studies that had double digit numbers were questionable and most claimed they were funded by US pharm compaines trying to keep cheap chinese 192 from flooding the market. Which did not work because not long after they flooded the market with cheap 191. I've seen studies all the way from 5-25, so it's hard to say. 192 is not made by the chinese anymore and has not been for years, I won't say how, but lets just say "it's straight from the horses mouth". Let me say thats in offical plants that make it for actual pharms, I cannot account for underground hgh from china.

I totally agree with your last statement...

Comment

• -JP-

good articles but after reading this I wonder what is in half of the GH going around:

Last edited by Guest; 11-09-2009, 08:49 PM. Reason: I deleted the second link because it has a advertisment for a supplier if u want to read it and ur a VET pm me

Comment

Working...