X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ESTROGEN GUY
    VET
    • Aug 2018

My Experience with a doctor's office yesterday

My aunt has sleeping issues. I believe it's due to her high sugars. I go to pick up her meds. Her family doctor writes her a script for zolpidem and Dayvigo. She asked me to give her meds before bed. I noticed she asked me to give her both Dayvigo and Zolpidem. Knowing what I know. I said, wait a min you're not supposed to take these two together. She said Well the Ambien is not working. I told her so then take the Dayvigo by itself ect.

I called her doctor yesterday and asked, did the doctor explain to her she is not supposed to take these together? She says, yes, she was told. I can't say he did, or he didn't but now I will do her meds in a pill container. That mix would have knocked me on my butt. Doctors are too old, too busy or don't give a damn. (Then refer out). That's why some take specialties as their practice. A doctor can not only care better for patients, but they learn and can focus better for each patient.
    http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Good catch!!!

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

Ouch...that would not have ended very well for your aunt. Drug interactions are real and I've experienced that before myself. That doc didn't seem too smart.

Also very observant of your aunt to say her Ambien wasn't working so there was the culprit...either of those 2 other drugs.

Was also wondering if certain prescription meds would have bad interactions with AAS for example.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

My cancer doctors and surgical team get an A+. My digestive doctor gets a C- so I'm seeing a new one in a week in Greenbay. My dermatologist for the chemo itch rates a D in clinical knowledge of my condition but gets a B because he's providing the treatment I requested and it's working also EG has been a huge help in helping me with extra hard to get meds. If your doctor isn't working out by all means find another one.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by liftsiron
          My cancer doctors and surgical team get an A+. My digestive doctor gets a C- so I'm seeing a new one in a week in Greenbay. My dermatologist for the chemo itch rates a D in clinical knowledge of my condition but gets a B because he's providing the treatment I requested and it's working also EG has been a huge help in helping me with extra hard to get meds. If your doctor isn't working out by all means find another one.
          How's things so far with the cancer? Still clean?
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...