HCG dilution

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2Rhodesians

HCG dilution

hey guys, should be getting my HCG tomorrow or Monday & want to know how y'all dilute it. Mine is 5000IU/vial and I plan on using 250IU/day.

I'm thinking that diluting with 2.5mL bacteriostatic water is right. This would yield a 2000IU/mL solution. I'd then shoot 0.125mL (10.g units on the slin pin) to get 250IU. The 5000IU would last me 20 days and I think if refrigerated, that should be OK for that long.

What I don't know is if the 5000IU will fully dissolve in 2.5mL. Will it need more water? Never used it and don't know about it's solubility. Am I better off diluting with 5mL for a more dilute solution?
  • Freezerdude

Myself I pull 1ml of Bac water add it to the small vial swirl it around don't shake, then when mixed i'll pull it out of that vial add it to another 5ml sterial vial and add another 4 ml of bac water and boom your done.. There's 5ml/5000iu hcg.. Then when pulling with a slin pin pull to the 25 and it's 250iu then refrigerate..

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

tks freezerdude. I was trying to keep it a concentrated as possible to limit the amount to inject. 25 on the slin pin is manageable, it's only 0.25mL. I wasn't sure about the solubiliy, but if you're reconstituting in 1mL I shouldn't have any issues with either volume. Definitely won't shake it and reconstitute it by shooting the water slowly down the side of the vial... got it.

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by 2Rhodesians
        tks freezerdude. I was trying to keep it a concentrated as possible to limit the amount to inject. 25 on the slin pin is manageable, it's only 0.25mL. I wasn't sure about the solubiliy, but if you're reconstituting in 1mL I shouldn't have any issues with either volume. Definitely won't shake it and reconstitute it by shooting the water slowly down the side of the vial... got it.
        shooting with a slin, you cant notice the difference between 25units or 50 IMO, it all feels the same.

Comment

• rockinred
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Freezerdude
          Myself I pull 1ml of Bac water add it to the small vial swirl it around don't shake, then when mixed i'll pull it out of that vial add it to another 5ml sterial vial and add another 4 ml of bac water and boom your done.. There's 5ml/5000iu hcg.. Then when pulling with a slin pin pull to the 25 and it's 250iu then refrigerate..
          I do it real similar as this... pull 1ml out of the 10 ml vial of bac water and mix it except I use the 10 ml bac water and put it back in that 10 ml vial. That puts the concentration at 1ml = 500iu. on 250 it would be 1/2 ml injects. Just make sure to keep it in the fridge as you probably already know.
          Work Hard...Train Hard...Play Hard!!!

Comment

• wukillabee
            VET
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by 2Rhodesians
            hey guys, should be getting my HCG tomorrow or Monday & want to know how y'all dilute it. Mine is 5000IU/vial and I plan on using 250IU/day.

I'm thinking that diluting with 2.5mL bacteriostatic water is right. This would yield a 2000IU/mL solution. I'd then shoot 0.125mL (10.g units on the slin pin) to get 250IU. The 5000IU would last me 20 days and I think if refrigerated, that should be OK for that long.

What I don't know is if the 5000IU will fully dissolve in 2.5mL. Will it need more water? Never used it and don't know about it's solubility. Am I better off diluting with 5mL for a more dilute solution?
            Well 1 ml of bac water would make it 5000iu/ml or 500iu/10 mark on a slin pin. That case mix with 2ml of bac water so the first 10 mark on the slin pin is 250iu of hcg. Simple enough bro. If it comes in an amp then id order some sterile multi-use 2ml vials, mix with 1 ml of bac water in the amp, suck it up and put in the sterile 2ml vial, now add the other 1ml of bac water and store in fridge.

Comment

Working...