X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    You are correct.
    Hey I believe you frequent PM more than me - I've been a member there forever and yet never posted haha. Anyways, what's your personal take on that dude based on his beliefs/posts? I can see his logic on some things, yet other things he is totally out in left field IMO.
    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Hey I believe you frequent PM more than me - I've been a member there forever and yet never posted haha. Anyways, what's your personal take on that dude based on his beliefs/posts? I can see his logic on some things, yet other things he is totally out in left field IMO.
      I agree with you. Some have said here that if that person is right, then learn from him/her. But then, how do you know he/she is right, who makes you the judge? And sometimes the issue is too complicated and you wouldn't even have an opinion on it. I've had situations when a highly opinionated person would present an argument to me, I would consider it quite reasonable and agree with that person, only to find out later that this was only a part of the truth and there is another side to the story, which would make it quite questionable who's right and who's wrong. So I really try not to be the judge.

Just my take brotha.

Comment

Working...