X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tiny
    VET
    • Jan 2024

Deal Alert - Olympic Plates

Dicks sporting goods has a promotion for $20/pair on cast iron plates. This includes 45’s. Thats a smoking deal.

I got 5 sets for $100 and feel like I should get more.
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

I saw that today when I went to Dicks to get a gift card for my nephew. Wish I had a home gym and I'd have gotten some.
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Tiny
      VET
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by MindlessWork
      I saw that today when I went to Dicks to get a gift card for my nephew. Wish I had a home gym and I'd have gotten some.
      I’m planning to add a second rack to my gym and want to outfit with plate storage pins off the side of it.

With only 1 rack I’m constantly moving shit around. My second rack will be for squats & dead’s and the existing one won’t need reconfigured constantly.

At $20/pair it’s a no brainer. Hopefully I can find deals on rubber dumbbells some day. I get covered in paint chips every time I use my cast iron DB. May have to get someone to sandblast them and get that shit paint off.

Comment

Working...