• Aug 2018

USPS Employees Stealing Mail

http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Nothing new here, it's been happening for years.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

I've been a victim of this as had a gift card I sent my niece's daughter was taken as she never received it.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Tiny
        VET
        • Jan 2024

I think it was possibly the Nashville depot that hit my wife a couple years ago. She sells products online and all the customers whom products went through that shipping center resulted in “package delivered without contents”

It was jewelry being shipped to customers. There was like 3 or 4 poly mailer bags that were ripped open and customers received empty bags with a sticker on it.

It happens. I fucking hate thieves

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Tiny
          I think it was possibly the Nashville depot that hit my wife a couple years ago. She sells products online and all the customers whom products went through that shipping center resulted in “package delivered without contents”

It was jewelry being shipped to customers. There was like 3 or 4 poly mailer bags that were ripped open and customers received empty bags with a sticker on it.

It happens. I fucking hate thieves
          Ohh that sucks...hope the thieves were caught and prosecuted. I hate it when it's an inside job.
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Deacon
            Vet
            • Jan 2005

the twin cities in MN got me for a $500 order to my guy
            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• BigTex
              VET
              • Aug 2023

We have had a disaster here in Houston. 2 months ago one routing station decided to put a new machine in. The machine arrived after they took the old one out and the new machine was too big to go into the building. Oops....they built a new facility and everything was routed there and they could not handle the load. So people have been waiting 2 months to get packages. Half of the Texas US congress has been there and they get no results (as usual). Still nothing has been done. Yet FedEx and UPS have no problem delivering on time.

I remember 5 years or so ago, priority 2nd day actually was two day delivery. Now it cost about double the price to send and gets there when ever it arrives.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Where I am USPS wants to move the distribution to Boston which will mean more delays for me to send bills or receive packages. Sucks.

Comment

Working...