GHRP6 Log

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by bufbiker
    End of first week on thet ghrp6. Also running 3-500mg test E and 600mg tren E a week.
    Have been on the test and tren for a couple of months and not my first rodeo with these hormones by any means, so I know what results or effects are what.
    I have gained 5 lbs this week. From 248 fasted first thing in the morning to 253-255 fasted. Wasn't really going for weight gain as I have no currnet competitions coming up. There is a local one next month I will do but for locals I don't really have to train hard to win in my age bracket.
    But as long as the weight gain is lean I have no problem with it.

On a lighter note, my boss got on me hard today because I did not have a company logo shirt on. He was being a jerk, so I walked out into the main office where I guess there are 8 women doing different things, calling about permits, architects, researchers , billing etc. so I pulled my shirt off, tats and all in front of everyone. Several of the ladies were taking their cameras out and snapping pictures hollering for me to drop pants too. I started to but the boss stopped me and told me to wear whatever I wanted to.
    I had to ask the women not to post my pictures on the internet due to some of my tats.
    But it was fun to see the ones who keep telling me I'm getting fat see what really lies under that baggy shirt.
    Dirty bishes.

Comment

• bufbiker

Well interesting developments.
      Switched test subject from one of our sponsers product to a different sponser product.
      Whereas before subject had not really been experiencing the intense hunger pains, when I switched subject to Evolution products there was immediate intense hunger pains and subjects stomach was actually growling at me. It worried me a bit because after power lifting for 30+ years if test subjects stomach ever got really pissed whatever stood in its way would be in a world of hurt!
      In all fairness to other sponser, I did add 100mcg cjc1295 w/o dac to every 100mcg shot of the ghrp6 to test subject. Not sure if that may have intensified the effects or not.
      About 3+ weeks in now to experiment and test subject seems to definitely appear to be getting more lean while scales say weight is actually increasing.
      Finding it hard to keep subject on eating schedule since hunger pains started. Subject wants to eat all the time. But according to protocol there should be a three hour period between last meal and next shot. Where are those donuts!!!
      Last edited by Guest; 10-06-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• willi
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

Been reading this with great interest. Thanks for this. I too have been experiencing some major changes with my subject.

Comment

• bufbiker

Subject has been lethargic since beginning new products. Today seemed especially intense. Subject wanted to sleep all day long. I kept subject active all day but as soon as subject was allowed to stop for a couple of minutes subject was asleep in minutes, with subject snoring.
          Subject experienced pretty intense pump when put through a medium heavy training day.

Comment

• bufbiker

Decided to try a different dosing schedule. Did not administer the cjc this AM.
            Hoping to manage the lethargy during working hours.
            Accidently administered 200mcg of ghrp6. Should have had glasses on.
            Subject still lethargic. Having a hard time keeping him motivated. Even food not helping.

Comment

• bufbiker

Left the cjc1295 wo dac off again this am. Subject seemed a bit more alert and less lethargic. Some aching of the joints, but it has been raining every day for months now it seems and subject is pretty old!
              Nearly a month in and definate signs of leanness. No longer need to flex to make abs appear. Weight has stabilized at 258lbs. Still go up and down from day to day but this is average. Muscle bellies are full continually, almost like being on t-bol or winstrol.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                Vet
                • Aug 2011

This is an excellent thread /log ... I have been considering putting my study rats on this sort of routine and this thread is going to help considerably .Thanks for keeping such a detail.

Comment

• bufbiker

Peps seem to be a poor man's hgh. You would like the results. Contact evolution and ask for the buf.discount.:-:-)
                  I think my grandsons gave me their cold last weekend. Unless there's something like pep flu.I

Comment

• bufbiker

Stayed alert all day. I think the cjc kicks the surge up a notch which in my case causes drowsiness, or maybe lethargic is a better word. So subject is being given: 200mcg ghrp6 am fasted, 150mcg ghrp6 and 100mcg cjc1295 wo dac immediately post training, then the same 3 hours later at bed time.
                    Subject trained arms today. the pump was so intense about 20 minutes after post training injection I cramped up and took a while to get unknotted.

Comment

• bufbiker

Have been sick with a cold so I haven't posted much anywhere. Pretty much just sleeping as much as I can. I have upped the dose of ghrp6 to 150-200mcg for two of subjects shots.
                      Gained over 5 pounds since the 10th probably due to relative inactivity. But lean looking weight, not bloated belly weight.
                      In another week or so I will switch subject to Improrelin or however it is spelled to hit different receptors and allow the ones being utilized by the ghrp6 to take a break. Then on another month will go back to the ghrp6.
                      My plan is to alternate every month unless someone can tell me why I should not.
                      Last edited by Guest; 10-13-2013, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• bufbiker

Back at work. Subject staying leannish but eating a lot more. I wanted to try to use this as a cutting tool but have found it's more effefctive as a true bulker. When I switch to the Ipam I have read it has more of a leaning affect.
                        At the rate I'm going I'll be back at 270lbs ib another couple of weeks. Breathing labored again as it was when I weighed 270. But then part of that is this stinking cold. It settled in my chest. Talked to a nurse friend who stopped by to say hello yesterday and she said it could be that my stermun is inflamed causing the trouble breathing and the pain around where the pecs connect to the sternum.
                        But then I am still coughing up brown nasty stuff.
                        Will try to hit weights again today. Yesterday just got home too late from work and my body was already beat down.
                        It's tough being a 58 year old power lifter.

Comment

• bufbiker

Been wondering if there would be any strength increase, I am pretty sure there has been. Hit 545 on flat bench for 3 reps this evening then went to 555 (575 is best bench at last years usapl pan am international in Denver) and got two reps. Could maybe have done one more but felt pain in my right shoulder so I stopped. Now my right shoulder hurt. I have ice strapped to it.

Comment

• bufbiker

Read some of Russianstars experiences with peps. Saw he used Imaporelin site specific to help aid in healing injuries, so.... Gave subject 200mcgghhrp6 and 100mcg cjc1295 in right medial delt around 4:30pm. My shoulder now has a greater range of motion and very little pain. Besides subjects stomach was feeling like a pin cushion, worse than prop, so lookinf for alternative pinning sites. Did delt shot im instead of subq.
                            If anyone reads this please give me some feedback on pinning sites and site specific pinning.

Comment

• bufbiker

Shoulder feeling decent. Still slight pain but getting better. Curious if pep shot to delt helped to speed up recovery.

Comment

• willi
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2012

me too

Originally posted by bufbiker
                                Read some of Russianstars experiences with peps. Saw he used Imaporelin site specific to help aid in healing injuries, so.... Gave subject 200mcgghhrp6 and 100mcg cjc1295 in right medial delt around 4:30pm. My shoulder now has a greater range of motion and very little pain. Besides subjects stomach was feeling like a pin cushion, worse than prop, so lookinf for alternative pinning sites. Did delt shot im instead of subq.
                                If anyone reads this please give me some feedback on pinning sites and site specific pinning.
                                My subjects stomach is also feeling like a pin cushion. Help.

Comment

Working...