X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.B
    VET
    • Jun 2004

Worst injury for you???

I have had quite a list of injuries, glute, hams, delts, chest, lower back..... by far the worst out of all is when I injured my shoulders in a grappling competition, I couldnt move my arms higher then my chest without being in pain, killed my entire upper body workouts for 6 months, all I could do is legs...

What has been your worst injury to deal with?
  • Freezerdude

I've pulled almost everything there is to pull or strain but I guess my worse injury I've had was the torn acl and meniscus when I fell at work and all that led to a knee replacement then they put the wrong parts in me and done a revision and it's still not right! Only good thing about it I guess is it happend on the job so comp is still paying me for it..

Comment

• MindlessWork
      • Aug 2011

The worst injuries I have sustained was a concussion sustained in a fall years ago, and knee cartilage damage as a kid when gotten creamed in a 5-way tackle in a pickup football game.
      “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• USNCTT
        VET
        • Aug 2006

Hmmm lets seen I have broken my collar bone, hand, dislocated my shoulder, and separated my ribs but I think the worst thing was tearing my ACL and straining my MCL. I have floating knee cap in my left leg so my knee can dislocate very easily which is a bitch but it has not happened in years(knock on wood)

Comment

• millenium girl
          • Apr 2006

Rotator cuff injury ... reason why I don't do military press without a spotter. I have limitations ...
          Don't forget to join
          http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
          http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Freezerdude

Well thinking back I'm not sure which was worse the fall at work or the time I wrecked my motor cycle and ripped my acl in half, tore mcl and meniscus and chipped patella. Or the time I wrecked during a motocross race and broke both wrist and both ankles at once..They all hurt like hell!

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Torn bicep. Really sucked. Now I slightly displaced to cervical vertebrate that also really sucks but is getting better.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Bagua

My very first knee injury. Torn medial meniscus, torn ACL and a partial tear of my MCL.

Comment

• Shovel
                  VET
                  • Jul 2011

Hernia. It's the only injury I have do to lifting(squats). Had it a few years and it's not any worse.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• nutnut
                    Vet
                    • Jul 2011

2 pins in my left hip, have a leg length discrepancy because of it and spent 6 months in a cast up to my pecs.
                    sigpic

Comment

• dryvrgrl

tore a hamstring on stage that sucked

tendon in wrist 4 days before nationals.. that sucked too

bicep tear right now... sucks

kinda an injury kinda not but by far the most fakken ANNOYING is my fricken eyes!! I have an eye disease and cysts behind my eyeballs... when i lift heavy, i get pressure building up behind my eyes and i go blind and often fall down.. oh and get migraines and vertigo it Sucks the most cuz i never know wheats gonna set it off.

Comment

• Barbell_Barbie

destroyed right rotator cuff on the right, torn cuff on the left, 100% detached MCL, torn right quad, shredded right pec.. hmm do i have to pick 1 lol

Comment

• bufbiker

I've been weight training for 27 years and competitive power lifting for a few of those years.
                          But the worst injury I've ever had was picking up my 945lb harley off of the ground. Tore my left bicep. OUCH!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by millenium girl
                            Rotator cuff injury ... reason why I don't do military press without a spotter. I have limitations ...
                            I know what you mean...I cane verrry close to tearing mine last year, but had to take a break from lifting till it healed
                            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Shovel
                              VET
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
                              I've been weight training for 27 years and competitive power lifting for a few of those years.
                              But the worst injury I've ever had was picking up my 945lb harley off of the ground. Tore my left bicep. OUCH!
                              You're suppose to ride it, ya meathead! Not bench press it... Geez
                              Semper Fi

Comment

Working...