wanna get leaner for summer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by lightweight03
    im 5 1/2 weeks out from the show now should i be changing anything up yet or wait till bout 2 weeks out to change up some?

have you hit plateau ,are you still losing fat?

if you keep getting leaner and dropping pounds ( 1-2 poudns per week)..dont change a thing ..only when the progress stops..2 weeks out you can be more agressive IF U NEED TO or if behind in your prep but be careful losing too much muscle by pushing your body too much. ..it has happened to me before ,reason why i always gave myself a lot itme to get in shape..i was always ready to step on stage to 2 weeks out.i prefer to drop fat slowly and surely so i have to try crazy shit during the last 2 weeks..lol

Comment

• lightweight03
      • Apr 2009

no dont think so im still leaning up good, i have not started any cardio either. i feel like im getting better and 5plates says im lookin better. i train with him now mostly. i started my diet 14 weeks out this year so i could be ahead of schedule. a judge told me i was show ready now so that helped out. but im not ready till my mind is ready and im getting there. may 30 is my first show for this year and i bringing totally different physique than last year so it should pay off.

Comment

Working...