Clear All
  • cylo

Originally posted by goes4ever
    its on
    its on like donkey kong!

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by thecoin
      well, you can cut for however much longer you wish bro...2 weeks, or 6 weeks, etc...if you don't wanna go all 12, just post up your pics when you're done cutting so long as it's by that date g4e made it out to be. honestly, i will be 1 week behind yall i won't start until next monday...so that's 11 weeks for me...to go from fat ass to striated ass...
      buffness where you at pimp'...what's the word, when you going to submit your final pics?

Comment

• BigWilly
        • Sep 2004

I'm bulking now while everyone is cutting for summer...and I'll be cutting when everyone else starts bulking. lol
        "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• thecoin

BW, your bulking conditioning is still superior to our cutting, any day of the week bro...

Comment

• goes4ever
            • Sep 2004

BW, your bulking conditioning is still superior to our cutting, any day of the week bro...
            amen to that

Comment

• BigWilly
              • Sep 2004

yeah right guys...

I'll post a pic up soon of my current condition...

but hey, thanks for the vote of confidence!

BW
              "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• buffness

buffness where you at pimp'...what's the word, when you going to submit your final pics?
                I think I'll have to pass bdb, I can't imagine another 12 weeks. My whole goal for this summer was just to cut down enough to keep bulking

Comment

• cylo

Originally posted by buffness
                  I think I'll have to pass bdb, I can't imagine another 12 weeks. My whole goal for this summer was just to cut down enough to keep bulking
                  thats the goal of every fat guy

no im not really callin ya fat, uve been doin a sick job with the diet from what ive read bro
                  keep it up & im gona keep orderin that 5,5,5 deal @ dominos :banghead: :superman:

Comment

• buffness

it can be cone bro, give it a shot.

Comment

• goes4ever
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by cylo
                      thats the goal of every fat guy

no im not really callin ya fat, uve been doin a sick job with the diet from what ive read bro
                      keep it up & im gona keep orderin that 5,5,5 deal @ dominos :banghead: :superman:
                      CYLO, I am inviting you to join thecoin and I, since buffness is not interested

Comment

• thecoin

Originally posted by goes4ever
                        CYLO, I am inviting you to join thecoin and I, since buffness is not interested
                        i don't understand? i said that buffness doesn't have to go for 12 more weeks at all...buff, you can stop in 4 weeks if you wish, as soon as you get as lean as you want you can stop bro, deal? if not, cylo can take his place no problem...

Comment

• buffness

ok ok, I'm in. Please no naked pictures though lol. I'll maybe go for another month

Comment

• thecoin

ok then it's on. i start my diet on monday...so lets push it back a week please to give me 12 weeks, and G4E that's 13 weeks for you since you started this week...and buffness, heck who knows you are already the leanest and will win.

so final judgement day...Monday July 18th...if that's cool with you guys...

man what we do for bragging rights...lol...i might as well do a show at the same time if there is one.

Comment

• goes4ever
                              • Sep 2004

ok no problem coin

buff, I agree no naked pictures, it would be an unfair advantage for me if we were comparing our big willies

and when it is judged, are we gonna be voted on who looks best, not who is the most muscular in size, right? If it is who is biggest, I will just give thecoin the trophy now.

I think someone needs to get us a trophy, what member wants to sponsor that?

Comment

• cylo

.i might as well do a show at the same time if there is one.
                                well, thats just perfect then haha

ill cut down just enough so i dont get arested 4 bein 2 fat durin the summer

Comment

Working...