Critique my diet please

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigWilly
    • Sep 2004

90g protein is way too much for one meal and 20-25g isn't enough....stick to about 50g per meal...
    "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration...and expectation."

Comment

• skullsmasher

ten-fo. Ill get in some oats with a shake for my last meal of the day, before I go to sleep. I need to buy more chicken damnit, stuffs expensive. 6 bucks for like 6-7 breasts. 1 bag only lasts 1-2 days, eh I guess it aint THAT bad. I need to get more sales for TP too.

I was thinkijn about still keepin the cottage cheese cause I mean for what....over 100g of pro its like $3.00? Maybe not though.

Comment

• buffness

buy some ground beef 80% lean. Boil it, drain it, and your good to go Maybe be cheaper then chicken depending where you live..

Comment

• skullsmasher

Originally posted by BigWilly
          90g protein is way too much for one meal and 20-25g isn't enough....stick to about 50g per meal...

I was juts gonna eat that 90g piece by piece. I thought someone would say that.

Comment

• skullsmasher

Originally posted by buffness
            buy some ground beef 80% lean. Boil it, drain it, and your good to go Maybe be cheaper then chicken depending where you live..

eh, I dunno Id have to add it up. the amount per serv etc. isnt printed on the beef I get here. I get that turkey burger shit too but, thats even more expensive.

Comment

• Stout1
              • Oct 2004

Is that two cups of raw oats? If so that is way too much. That would be over 100g carbs in one meal.

Comment

• skullsmasher

Originally posted by Stout1
                Is that two cups of raw oats? If so that is way too much. That would be over 100g carbs in one meal.

yea, I measuerd it out, forgetting first of all how filling it is, and yes that it is around 100g carbs. I couldnt even eat all of it, i still have a bunch of it in front of me right now that Im abou t to toss out.

Comment

• skullsmasher

I ate the chicken breatst first then the oats and i couldnt really put a dent in em. I thought that would be the bets order in which to eat that meal. protein then carbs.

Comment

• TomSizeMore

What's the matter with 100gm of carbs? I tend to eat 100gm of carbs at least 5-6x per day at meals. I could care less about losing fat, however. Is there something wrong with that?

Comment

• skullsmasher

in my case, yes.

Comment

• TomSizeMore

Just read from the beginning, I thought that Stout was saying 100gm of protien is too much to digest or something like that. Didn't know what your goals where. Sorry bout that...

Comment

• skullsmasher

np

today:
                          6:00- 40g whey pro+water+1/2 cup oats
                          8:00-boneless skinless chicken breast with seasoning
                          10:30- 2 1/2chicken breasts
                          12:00 oatmeal (1 cup about) scrambled eggs (they are friggin "egg beaters". what the hell is the nutritional content of these?)

will edit post as day progresses. Let me know what ya think after.Thanks.

Comment

Working...