Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Please checkout Ageforce

Sponsor for our HGH forum,

ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • AgeForce

R&D Team

Hello Everyone,

I am a member of our Research & Development team here at our laboratory. I would be pleased to try to answer any questions you may have about our HGH Powerpatch or any of our other products.
    There are considerable advantages to direct delivery (transdermal) of our formulas to the bloodstream. We bypass the incredibly powerful digestive acids in the stomach that inevitably degrade much of the strength of oral supplement formulas before they can transit the small intestines and be absorbed into the bloodstream.

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Bump!!!!
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• basskiller
        Administrator
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by AgeForce
        Hello Everyone,

I am a member of our Research & Development team here at our laboratory. I would be pleased to try to answer any questions you may have about our HGH Powerpatch or any of our other products.
        There are considerable advantages to direct delivery (transdermal) of our formulas to the bloodstream. We bypass the incredibly powerful digestive acids in the stomach that inevitably degrade much of the strength of oral supplement formulas before they can transit the small intestines and be absorbed into the bloodstream.
        welcome to A-E!!
        Owner of
        Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
        basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Stiaan
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by AgeForce
          Hello Everyone,

Hi , Ive been out of the game for a few years and want to get back in again. The last HGH I used had to be injected. A nightmare for me as I have a needle fobia, so the HGH patch seems lika a brilliant idea , but I have the following questions.
          1.) as the HG is absorbed trough the skin , would it have an adverse effect on the absorbsion sight. Skin discoularation or rash?
          2.) have you done long term testing to assertain wether it leads to skin cancers etc?
          3.) How do you determine the quantity that is actually absorbed?
          4.) Where would I be able to get hold of the product , as I am in South Africa?

Comment

• millenium girl
            • Apr 2006

Welcome AgeForce
            Don't forget to join
            http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
            http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...