Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mth498
    • Feb 2012

What is on your Food list.

Just curious to what people enjoy eating on a cut diet.

I tend to stick with chicken, brown rice, veggies, fish, mushrooms, nuts, sweet potato.

If i feel like im going to cheat, then i grab some pickels.

What about all of you?
  • D
    Vet
    • May 2007

bananas, non-fat yougurt, fresh fruit, natty peanut butter, brown rice, chicken, fish, steak, sweet potatoes, rice cakes, 1% cottage cheese, walnuts, almonds, cashews.
    Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• stumpyone
      • Jan 2012

Why would pickles be cheat, hell I eat a jar every two days
      shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by stumpyone
        Why would pickles be cheat, hell I eat a jar every two days
        Yeah there like zero calories. When I want to cheat I go out looking for road kill.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

I eat celery and a cow.

edit.. and chickens

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

Pizza, cheeseburgers and beer. Oh and 5ius of Gh a day..LOL I WISH...
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Jumperz
              Vet
              • Sep 2011

kangaroo, emu, turkey, chicken, steak
              sweet potato, + every green imagineable!
              olive oil, natural peanut butter!

easyyy

Comment

• Freezerdude

Almost like you chicken, brown rice,sweet tator,Nuts, fish,etc.. Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on it.. And when it comes to cheating I find myself looking for a half gallon of Butter Pecan Ice cream or something chocolate..lol

Comment

• stumpyone
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
                  kangaroo, emu, turkey, chicken, steak
                  sweet potato, + every green imagineable!
                  olive oil, natural peanut butter!

easyyy
                  Now what in the hell does kangaroo or emu taste like??? Whats the protein to fat ratio. I didn't know you eat the jumping bastards.
                  shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• stumpyone
                    • Jan 2012

bump, i want an answer haha. can ya get it imported to the u.s. or is it just outrageously expensive? ya grill it, bake it, or what? I am absolutely enthralled by this and dying o know! so god damned sick of chicken beef and fish the idea of something new gives me a erection (maybe i need to dial back the test a little bit!)

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by stumpyone
                      Now what in the hell does kangaroo or emu taste like??? Whats the protein to fat ratio. I didn't know you eat the jumping bastards.
                      LMAO, Me either but I'm currious now myself as to how they taste.. Good eye Stumpy

Comment

• bufbiker

Roo meat and emu meat are very high in protein and low in fat. Don't know from experience, just from what my friends like JB from Oz tell me.

But when cutting or bulking I like my chicken breast and sweet potatoes.
                        I want to be a body builder.

Comment

• ~R~F~G~
                          Vet
                          • Nov 2011

I eat a Paleo diet. So it's meat, fish, chicken, veggies and fruit. No grains, no processed anything. I drink almond milk and eat almond butter. peanuts are not nuts. They are legumes.

I follow a few simple rules.

If a 3rd grader can't pronounce the ingredients in it I don't eat it.
                          If it comes through a car window it's not food.

There's others but ya get my point.

Comment

• stumpyone
                            • Jan 2012

[QUOTE=~R~F~G~;2320690

If a 3rd grader can't pronounce the ingredients in it I don't eat it.
                            If it comes through a car window it's not food.

There's others but ya get my point.[/QUOTE]

amen brother

Comment

• DLEATO

Kanagaroo is about 98% fat free. Very high in protein and a favourite of mine. The only bad thing about roo is it's high in iron. I had to get off it about a year ago because my iron levels were double the normal range. its a beautiful meat, rare is the only way to have it. The goverment farms it to make money however people like me arnt allowed to shoot them unless you posses tags, but even then your meant to leave them where you shot it..but no one does it, alot of people shoot roos. I dont like the idea of shooting them because for one, there too damn easy to shoot.
                              emu is really nice also, a bit more fatty than roo but none the less its still a great meat. i love making burgers out of them

What a country we are, we kill and eat the two animals on our own national emblem :S

Comment

Working...