Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • synaptik
    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Glycomann
    Winstrolis used in hereditary angioedema which is a disease of extreme edema. Winstrol works because it increases expression of C1 esterase inhibitor. What that does is basically tamp down the bradykinin pathways which sort of tightens the extracellular compartments from holding water. That's why you look so sharp on winstrol. It actually repartitions water adn part of that can impact the joints leading to joint stiffness. It seems to be individual specific. When I used it when I was young I didn't have joint pain. Now I expect joint pain if I use it.
    Maybe I'll start with 25 mg/day then.

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

50 ED is too god damn much for a new user.

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

I use windy at least once a year. 50mg a daybed plenty.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Or not? ¿¿¿¿ I've never tried a lower dose. Higher yes. Dont like it higher than 50. But never tried it lower.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Roughrydr
            Or not? ¿¿¿¿ I've never tried a lower dose. Higher yes. Dont like it higher than 50. But never tried it lower.
            He’s never used AAS of any kind

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Darkness
              He’s never used AAS of any kind
              And if you're going to I think you should get the most out of it and at least run testosterone. I just need to say I think this is a complete waste of time, and shutting your hpta down for a winstrol only cycle seems pointless.

Comment

• synaptik
                • Nov 2018

Originally posted by b52
                And if you're going to I think you should get the most out of it and at least run testosterone. I just need to say I think this is a complete waste of time, and shutting your hpta down for a winstrol only cycle seems pointless.
                Thanks, I read you. Loud and clear.

Comment

• synaptik
                  • Nov 2018

50 ED is too god damn much for a new user.
                  Instead of 50 ED, what would you suggest? 30 ED?

Also, why do you say that it's too much for a new user? I'm not arguing with you. I'm just curious to know why you say that.

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by synaptik
                    Thanks, I read you. Loud and clear.
                    I don't see the benefit bud. If you're going to commit, "commit." doesn't mean you should run tons of stuff, just have test as a base. That should be the mindset behind every cycle. Test, then whatever you choose to run.

Comment

• Darkness
                      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by synaptik
                      Instead of 50 ED, what would you suggest? 30 ED?

Also, why do you say that it's too much for a new user? I'm not arguing with you. I'm just curious to know why you say that.
                      I’ve been using AAS conuntuously for years. And 50 whinny does magic tricks me still. I would say start at 20 at the most and see what happens. You can always go up.

Comment

• Darkness
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by b52
                        I don't see the benefit bud. If you're going to commit, "commit." doesn't mean you should run tons of stuff, just have test as a base. That should be the mindset behind every cycle. Test, then whatever you choose to run.
                        I’m one of those who have changed my mind about this over the last few years. Some people want to be temporarily enhanced without trashing their endocrine system. A shitty little oral only cycle is temporary and gives a little PED enhancement. You stop the drug and the benefits go away in a few days or a week. But so do the side effects and the need for permanent lifelong testosterone use. Just my opinion as I’ve gotten more conservative towards the idea of people actually wanting temporary benefits and negative effects.
                        Last edited by Darkness; 11-11-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• b52
                          • Oct 2006

I’m one of those who have changed my mind about this over the last few years. Some people want to be temporarily enhanced without trashing their endocrine system. A shitty little oral only cycle is temporary and gives a little PED enhancement. You stop the drug and the benefits go away in a few days or a week. But so do the side effects and the need for permanent lifelong testosterone use. Just my opinion as I’ve gotten more conservative towards the idea of people actually wanting temporary benefits and negative effects.

I get what you're saying but negative effects to me is shutting your hpta down for 50 mg of winny. The benefit of this to me is so small it might not even be there. Is it actually easier to recover or just in theory because I always thought if you're shut down you're shut down and for such a short duration the recovery might be easier but the benefit of cycling orals 4 weeks I'd be surprised if you actually see a change. Especially with a weaker compound. Years ago I did dbol only and it helped a little but was it worth doing alone for 4 weeks? No it wasn't.
                          Last edited by b52; 11-12-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• tobyonekinobi
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2014

im curious about the discusssion between darkness a b52 more than the original post. I dont have anything to add on winny never used it. Little bumps in performance or strength sounds pretty nice now but that ship has sailed. On test for life now.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                              • Oct 2017

I too have changed my mind about oral only cycles. I dont think it should be a pattern, but for a quick cut, as in the example of winstrol, I think it is beneficial. Winny has a low chance of aromatization and even has some ai properties. And if you wanted to complicate things you could add hcg or clomid. But i.love the KISS mantra. I'm old as dirt and I still recover. The only irreversibledamage I've done is to my prostate. But frequent sex helps that.
                              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• synaptik
                                • Nov 2018

I’ve been using AAS conuntuously for years. And 50 whinny does magic tricks me still. I would say start at 20 at the most and see what happens. You can always go up.
                                If I do a 20 or 30 mg ED (for 4 weeks) cycle, which I almost certainly will do about a week from now, how much nolvadex should I take, and for how long, as PCT?

I have Winstrol and nolvadex, and there’s an ideal window for about the next month of my life in which I have the ability and freedom to really put in a lot of work at the gym; hence my desire to use what PEDs I have on hand to get a little further along toward my natural peak, which I’m far from now. I will of course continue to play sports and lift weights after this coming month is over, but I won’t have the ability to spend 2-3 hours lifting weights everyday

What I have on hand:
                                100 x 10mg Winstrol (oral)
                                60 x 10mg Nolvadex

I just want to get the most out of what I have.

Comment

Working...