Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Tren, 20 and 3

Six months ago I made an effort to change my life, physique and fortune. With older men (58) nothing happens in a hurry, so planning and strategy are paramount. Three goals, lose weight, flatten stomach, lean out. Did several things to facilitate such but would be a fool not to take into consideration the now 6 days I spent in hospital (ER visits) since June 23rd for a bone infection in my tibia which evidently I got in 2/16. Kept pushing forward by changing diet, moving more and pushing through the pain/limitation. Of late, I used some tren, test and primobolan. Been lifting with my daughter near 2 months now, finishing each workout with 20 minutes on the bike (primarily for low leg circulation). Long story short I am down a solid 20 pounds (3 weeks now) and 3 beltloops on my favorite workbelt. Problem is my “fantasies!” Now, I am normally a very calm person with normal thoughts of pulverizing pundits of crossways glances, errant attitudes and basically the m-ther-f-*kers who need their asses beat, but lately these have changed to 30-50 punches to the head, broken fingers, legs etc. Well, being the normally calm person I am, and I’m glad for my new physique, I wish to inquire; is this normal? Or, in essence, should I just “add another lap around the lake??” So to speak... ��
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Welcome inside my head on a daily basis without tren.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Darkness
      • Apr 2011

Just be careful. All those people can and will swing back. And most humans are packing hardware these days. There’s nothing more effective at stopping a bully than a 9mm in the forehead.

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

It's the tren if you're not that way normally.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Roughrydr
          It's the tren if you're not that way normally.
          Man you guys really have it rough.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

It seems like I'm always on the edge ready to fight. Not necessarily looking for one, but ready to start swinging in a heart beat. And I dont even do tren any more.
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Try taking more caber or another dopamine antagonist. It might calm you down.

BPP

Comment

• mrhtbd
                • Apr 2015

Not familiar with caber, will research!

Comment

• b52
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                  Not familiar with caber, will research!
                  Don't take too much. I made that mistake

Comment