• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

syntrop winny

• cman
    VET
    • Apr 2006

I've been trying to find this out myself. All that I know is that it is the same people that started Axio labs started Syntop labs. Syntrop is supposedly the better quality of the two. I've had a friend who used it before and he said it was "good", as in just good enough.

Comment

• stunner69
      VET
      • Sep 2007

axio and Syntrop are two different labs. Axio came out of a bad split with British Dragon, for a short time Axio was good to go, but then started to slip big time. Then the main spots selling BD and Axio took on Syntrop to replace Axio. Then Axio was like oh,shit and are saying that their stuff is tops and bla, bla, bla... IMO i would never again wast 1 penny on Axio's punk ass bull shit swamp water. never tryed Syntrop but it is sold by people that sell (sold) bunk shit, so other then that all i can say is talk with them cats genx, and if you do go with it let me know whats up.
      Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• swoleman

Yea Syntrop products aren't tooo shabby

Comment

Working...