Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
Shinobi
Vet

Shinobi is on a distinguished road
Did hair implant. Should I quit steroids?

I´ve be on for years in a row. I judt did a hair transplant and I was wondering if I should quit steroids at least for 6 months. The new hair start to grow in 3 months. What you guys think? THANKS!!!
Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
If you don't plan on getting another one done i would quit for life. Are you running propecia?
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Glycomann

Use the topical 5 alpha reductase inhibitor. It will work and wont kill your dick.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
Shinobi
Vet

The implanted hair never dies. But I was wondering that now that the implanted hair are in the process of growing if I should quit steroids for at least 6 months. Thats whats worries me.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #5
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
True the implanted hair won't fall out as its DHT resistant but I'm talking about the rest of the non dht resistant hair on the top of your head

If you continue your hair will continue to fall out as it was continuing. I had a ht and have done a few cycles after. The hair won't fall out but transplanted hair is only so thick, and can only cover so much.

I wouldn't run a cycle til the 6th month mark when the hair is settled and excess DHT and derivatives aren't floating around in full force
Old 09-07-2013, 12:56 AM   #6
Shinobi
Vet

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.B View Post
True the implanted hair won't fall out as its DHT resistant but I'm talking about the rest of the non dht resistant hair on the top of your head

If you continue your hair will continue to fall out as it was continuing. I had a ht and have done a few cycles after. The hair won't fall out but transplanted hair is only so thick, and can only cover so much.

I wouldn't run a cycle til the 6th month mark when the hair is settled and excess DHT and derivatives aren't floating around in full force
Good point but honestly with roids or not I think losing hair its a genetic thing. You see bb´s like Jay Cutler full of hair. Point being: even if I quit roids if my hair has to fall out it will. Its a genetic thing. My brother its only one year older than me and never used roids and he is balder than me.
Thanks!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
Good point but honestly with roids or not I think losing hair its a genetic thing. You see bb´s like Jay Cutler full of hair. Point being: even if I quit roids if my hair has to fall out it will. Its a genetic thing. My brother its only one year older than me and never used roids and he is balder than me.
Thanks!!!
You hit the nail on the head hair loss is mostly genetic.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
A.B
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
Thanks!!!
For sure bro absolutely it's genetic but no doubt the juice speeds it up. I'm sure were the same where we wouldn't want to look like a freak with a patch of transplanted hair and the rest fell out with the horse shoe hair
Old 09-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #9
Bubba

I have been on nonstop since 08 fairly heavy at times and have had 4 HT sessions. I had already had a consultation and explained to the doc my intentions with gear. He said go for it you won't affect the outcome or the success level of the HT. Well I can safely say 5 years later he was correct. I never slowed down ( other than one short break due to gf problems) before during or after the HT procedures and I now have more hair than most my 48 year old friends. Not sure the role genetics play but fwiw dad was bald at 35 and bro has full head of hair. Also no one knows I had it done. Hope this helps with your worries!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #10
A.B
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I have been on nonstop since 08 fairly heavy at times and have had 4 HT sessions. I had already had a consultation and explained to the doc my intentions with gear. He said go for it you won't affect the outcome or the success level of the HT. Well I can safely say 5 years later he was correct. I never slowed down ( other than one short break due to gf problems) before during or after the HT procedures and I now have more hair than most my 48 year old friends. Not sure the role genetics play but fwiw dad was bald at 35 and bro has full head of hair. Also no one knows I had it done. Hope this helps with your worries!
Jesus bro how much did your ht cost? Mine ran me 10k
Old 09-11-2013, 06:19 AM   #11
Bubba

I saved a lot by doing my research and using an experienced independent doc but as you can imagine it was big coin. Current gf has no clue!
Old 09-16-2013, 07:18 AM   #12
baby1

baby1 will become famous soon enoughbaby1 will become famous soon enough
Hair loss is genetic, BUT, if you have those genes, using AAS can only speed up the process. Even if you dont have the genetics for balding. AAS use can cause the hair to thin
baby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #13
caladin

I cant even imagine having to deal with being bald... as in Im shaved clean have been for 12 years! Now my back in another thing all together!