buffness, goes4ever, Stout1

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were called a fucking novice and got banned....All for a green name? :headbange Totally worth it!

Comment

• skarhead

^ LOL

Sounds like, we lost a few battles but won the war

Comment

• goes4ever
        • Sep 2004

interesting........SB was downgraded to vet?

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

The latest.....

It appears Buffness resigned as admin over there and SB has been downgraded to VET also.

When exmgq left due to the board becoming overly scientific followed by the tragic death of BrooklynJuice, there has been a void in the mod forum that has not been filled. Maximus has asked to resign, but IA wants to keep him on as a reserve mod and the 2 knowledgeable females, cutie and Halo are never there since trouble came to the board. shortmick and BigByrd52 only post in their own training threads and Mick has not been online there all summer.

I still hold Iron Addict in highest regard, but he is a trainer, not a board administrator, and IMO has let his training board fall to pieces....at least it is NOT going in the same direction it once was.

Comment

• jeep

her pics are posted at Ironmag also

Comment

• skarhead

SB is retiring from the boards from what i gather.

Comment

• jeep

he says that constantly bro-

Comment

• skarhead

i think this time is for real though. he stepped down at MMI as well which is pretty big

Comment

• John Benz
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2004

SB is a tenured school teacher or college professor, and has been on the edge for a couple of years now, afraid that his involvement on the boards (steroid info) might get back to his employers.

Comment

• goes4ever
                      • Sep 2004

I have seen SB say he was stepping down from the boards over and over again............then next thing you know he is a mod on 3 boards? I just don't understand

Comment

• buffness

Originally posted by John Benz
                        It appears Buffness resigned as admin over there and SB has been downgraded to VET also.

When exmgq left due to the board becoming overly scientific followed by the tragic death of BrooklynJuice, there has been a void in the mod forum that has not been filled. Maximus has asked to resign, but IA wants to keep him on as a reserve mod and the 2 knowledgeable females, cutie and Halo are never there since trouble came to the board. shortmick and BigByrd52 only post in their own training threads and Mick has not been online there all summer.

I still hold Iron Addict in highest regard, but he is a trainer, not a board administrator, and IMO has let his training board fall to pieces....at least it is NOT going in the same direction it once was.
                        I stepped down because I literally don't have the time anymore. Along with my recent injury, and not being able to work, the boards are really the last thing on my mind.

Comment

• John Benz
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jeep
                          her pics are posted at Ironmag also
                          LMAO! I just realized trouble has banned me from ironmagazine.com!

Can someone send a pm to dg806 over there, and ask him to contact me here?

Comment

There's nothing in this world like a woman's scorn. :hahaha:

Comment

• KC Lifter

I see trouble joined here a few days ago I hope she doesn't become a mod we'll all be banned. LMAO

Comment

• KC Lifter

JB It doesn't show that you've been banned.

Comment

Working...