Vegas trip pics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PTAaron

Vegas trip pics

I put a bunch of pics and a couple little video clips up in a Snapfish album from my trip to Vegas... If ya wanna check them out they are here:

There are a lot of pictures of the strip... because Tracy's mom has never been to vegas, and isn't likely to go - so I got some pictures and videos for her. The pictures from inside our hotel are pretty cool - the area where the stores were was set up to look like you were walking down a street outside. Very cool. Anyway - enjoy!
  • irongirl

Cool pics Aaron. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• cylo

not 2 sound dumb, but do i have 2 register etc? or am i just missin somethin

Comment

• PTAaron

it is a free picture service, you probably need to register. I put them on there because my parents like to order prints from there and stuff. Forgot to mention that, sorry!

Thanks IG I know they're not super exciting, but some of them are pretty cool.

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

great pics man, I love vegas, this is the first year in 5 yrs I haven't been able to go.

WTF is the black painted fingernails.....lol

Comment

• irongirl

WTF is the black painted fingernails.....lol
            I had to go back and look, I never noticed it first time. Cool! I meant to tell you that you guys both looked good And you looked very happy!

Comment

• PTAaron

Hahaha... the black nails are kind of a tradition when going to see NIN. I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on them

EDIT: I also discovered that the pockets on those pants were perfect for sneaking in a few bottles of beer to the concert!

Comment

• icarus

That truck should have said "Girls, that don't look a damned thing like the chick on here, that want to meet you."

Never been to Vegas. Looks like it could be fun. How was the show? I am a die hard Reznor fan.

Comment

• buffness

do you have to sign up to see them?

Comment

• skarhead

Yes^

Nice pics aaron

Comment

• PTAaron

Originally posted by icarus
                      That truck should have said "Girls, that don't look a damned thing like the chick on here, that want to meet you."
                      LOL!! I actually made a comment just like that the first time that billboard drove by.

Never been to Vegas. Looks like it could be fun. How was the show? I am a die hard Reznor fan.
                      The show was AWESOME! The theater in the Aladdin had great acoustics so it was probably the best sounding NIN show I have been to.

Originally posted by skarhead
                      Nice pics aaron
                      Thanks!

Comment

• PTAaron

Originally posted by buffness
                        do you have to sign up to see them?
                        Yeah - it is a free service... They are nice because you just upload the whole files without having to edit the size and they adjust them for easy display - but keep the full resolution image on file so when you order prints they look great. Not that you guys would be ordering prints of my pictures, but for your own use in the future

Comment

• goes4ever
                          • Sep 2004

I used a fake email and it let me right in to see pics

Comment

• irongirl

I used a fake email and it let me right in to see pics
                            How come you used a fake e-mail?

Comment

• goes4ever
                              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by irongirl
                              How come you used a fake e-mail?
                              spam

Comment

Working...