Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IntensityX
    Vet
    • Dec 2012

Nice pics. I want to visit Italy one of these days.

Comment

• millenium girl
      • Apr 2006

Thank you for sharing those pics with us Glyco. I went to Rome once but stayed only for the night and didn't see anything of the city. All I remember is those Italians on their Vespa
      Don't forget to join
      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by millenium girl
        Thank you for sharing those pics with us Glyco. I went to Rome once but stayed only for the night and didn't see anything of the city. All I remember is those Italians on their Vespa
        There doesn't seem to be as many little wasp scooters this times as there were in 2011. Maybe it's because I am outside of the immediate downtown. I like it here. It would take me a year to get decent at the language but most people are friendly, even on the Metro. The worst thing I can say about the place is the people smoke a lot. There is a tabacci every 300 feet.

Comment

• willi
          Banned
          • Nov 2012

The smoking is out of control.

Comment

• Number-LL
            Vet
            • Jan 2012

Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing!
            I don't chase boys, I pass them! - My Daughter

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. - Marcus Aurelius

Unrequited thoughts will remain unless action separates itself from dreams and the ambition becomes sufficient to advance toward a set goal.

Comment

• animal87

Man that is beautiful. My wife has been all over the world, i want to go to ireland and germany soon.

Comment

• bufbiker

All I can think to say is WOW! It brings to mind the word awesome, maybe awe inspiring is a better word.
                Say, Glyco, I noticed one of the chapels took confessions in English. So, did you go to confession like a good boy?

Comment

• Glycomann

A few more pictures. Here are a few of the Spanish Steps and the Spanish Embasy to the Holy See. Inside the basilica is amazing but they did not allow pictures. The frescoes on the walls were over 500 years old and just amazing.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

Great pics coming from a true italian!!!!!!!! ive been all over europe its beautiful..........

Comment

• Jumperz
                      Vet
                      • Sep 2011

Hope you didn't get pick pocketed on the Spanish steps!!

Comment

• Glycomann

Yeah it's a beautiful place. Starting to feel like I'm away at college.

Comment

• Darkness
                          • Apr 2011

Beautiful place

Comment

• Glycomann

Tough to get enough protein over here. Whey protein is very expensive. it's the equivalent of 40 bucks for 2 lbs of whey concentrate. i think an lb of isolate is closer to 50 bucks. I ate grouper and tuna all day and got about 150 g of protein. i'm getting pretty soft. So many carbs over here. Well I've been here a month. Time to reorganize teh weekly diet routine a bit. So looks like 0.7 kilograms of grouper or chicken breast a day and a big ass egg and cheese omelet every morning. Carbs meal before and after workouts. That 5 days a week. 2 days of flavor for total of 4 great Roman meals.

Comment

• millenium girl
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Glycomann
                              Tough to get enough protein over here. Whey protein is very expensive. it's the equivalent of 40 bucks for 2 lbs of whey concentrate. i think an lb of isolate is closer to 50 bucks.
                              That's what I pay here and there are only 2 supplements stores. Both suck BTW. I order stuff online but pay double the price for the shipping.
                              Don't forget to join
                              http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                              http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by millenium girl
                                That's what I pay here and there are only 2 supplements stores. Both suck BTW. I order stuff online but pay double the price for the shipping.
                                Today was rough. I was up until 2am last night dealing with work. then worked from 9am to 7pm tonight. Ate twice. Now I'm having a beer and cookies. Even if I have 2 cans of tuna I will only make 100 g of protein.

Comment

Working...